Chapter 4

Chapter 4 (Reinya’s POV)

Gorell and Galadriel exited the room quickly, leaving me floundering. I groaned. “If I die, it’s all your guy’s fault!” I yelled at the door, before taking a deep breath.

“What?” She asked anxiously, eyeing me suspiciously. “Where is Legolas? What happened? Tell. Me.”

I scratched the back of my head, laughing awkwardly. “Well, you see, Ravaonna kinda tried to steal your body, so in return for leaving you alone, Legolas...kind of gave up his freedom?” I told her tentatively.

Her eyes widened, and she started to glare at me. “Where is he?” She asked.

“Ravaonna is suggesting a trade, Legolas for you, the Fire Flower, and her being Queened Queen of Middle Earth.” I informed her.

Elemmire got up, and attempted to bolt for the door, but I caught her by the waist. “No, you are not handing yourself over to Ravaonna,” I spat the witch’s name, like a curse.

“But Legolas!” Elemmire cried, kicking and screaming to get out of my arms. “He needs me, he needs us to save him! Why didn’t you save him? Why didn’t you save him!?”

I bit my lip, and called in Galadriel and Gorell to help me calm Elemmire down and get her to sit down on the bed, and not try to make off for the door. “Because we were powerless against Ravaonna at the time.” I told her, once she was more able to listen without freaking out.

(Elemmire's POV)

I could not believe they just traded me for Legolas! I was supposedly dead and Legolas just gave up his life for me! But the worst part was, no one was thinking of a plan to get him back!

I was going to do whatever it took to get Legolas back, no matter what. He probably deserved to live more than I did. All I ever do was break the heart's of the people around me.

"We are going after him," I interrupt Reinya babbling on about how there is nothing we can do. "I have to save him!"

Reinya shook her head, "She is too powerful for us to handle, even if we had an entire army on our side."

"I don't care, Legolas saved my life from the Mines Of Moria." I took in a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. "If he never got me out, then I never would have met you, Reinya, and you wouldn't have joined the army and-"

"I would never have married Prince Gorell," She looked down at her lap, “But Elemmire, she is a wizard! How are we suppose to beat her? She’d just flick her wrist, and we would be unconscious.”

“I-I don’t know, but we are going to figure it out.”

~~~

It had been a full day since I had woken up, but Reinya was keeping me locked up in my room. I thought it was extremely unfair, though I did try to escape a couple of times.

On all those times I tried to escape, I never had a plan, but now I do. The next time a guard came into my room with dinner, which should be any minute now, I was going to make my escape.

Not two minutes later there was a knock on my door. “Come in,” I replied politely.

Cautiously the guard opened my door and walked inside, he set a tray of food down on my table and chair. I could tell he felt uncomfortable, he was probably worried that I was going to throw the food and yell at him for keeping me prisoner. Which I possibly, might, have done that to another guard earlier in the day. But that was in the past, I had a new plan now.

“Before you leave would you mind helping me with something?” I asked acting overly sweet.   

“What can I do for you Milady?”