[9] Cheater

[9] Cheater

Angel's POV

Here we are, at Nathan's car. Pauwi na kami at supposed to be ay sasabay kami sa bus na susundo samin but unfortunately we came late because we had a bonding time with ate Janelle, but good thing that Nathan's mom excused us to our adviser and she approved to it and said that it is no problem, just to make sure that we are going home this day.

"So what do you think?" Nathan asked while driving.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I said what do think? About my sister?"

"Uhmm,, she's so much fun to be with, she's so honest, and she's friendly." I said it with a smile but it turned into a sad one. I just remembered my twin brothers and my little sister. I wish we could be happy like Nathan and his sister. But I know that I'm never meant to have a family and never deserved to be happy.... Until Joaquin came.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I don't want to look at him. I don't want him to see me like this.

I forced a smile but it turned into a sad one. "I just remembered my brothers and my sister." I said.

"Don't think about the sad times in your past that's holding you back. Think about what will make you happy in the future to move forward."

"I wish it could be that easy." I said. Nathan held my hand and squeezed it gently. I looked at him and he's smiling at me. He's smile is really a one of a kind, when you see it you just want to smile even you're sad.

I smiled at him but I can't really hide the sadness that I'm feeling.

He leaned forward close to my face and I closed my eyes. I thought that he'll kiss me in my lips but he just kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep, this will be a long ride. I'll wake you up when we're there." he said and went back to driving

"Okay." I said.

I rested my head and closed my eyes, after some minutes I fell asleep.

Nathan's POV

She closed her eyes and she fell asleep. While she's sleeping I can't help but look at her. While the red light is on I stared at her. I touched her cheeks. Her face is so beautiful and angelic. I can't help but to think that there are two of us that she's loving.

I'm remembering every part of her face. Her beautiful eyes, her nose, her pinkish cheeks,,, and her reddish lips. I touched her lips and leaned closer to her. I'm tempted to kiss her.

*beeeep!!*  *beeeep!!*

I quickly went back to my seat and looked infront. Oh shit! The light is green. My lips haven't even touched hers. Psh. Curse that traffic light.

After an hour of driving it's already night. We're still not at Angel's condo but we're near. I just decided that we should eat. It's getting late.

I parked my car at the parking lot infront of Greenwich. It's the nearest restaurant near her condo.

"Angel... Wake up.." she didn't wake up but she just moved a little. I think it would take long if I wake her up like this.

I leaned closer to her and touched her cheeks. I kissed her. I felt that she kissed me back. Okay, now she's awake. Haha! My plan worked. \(^o^)/

We haven't pulled away from the kiss but I know that she's awake. She touched my cheeks and made the kiss deeper. Woah! Am I a good kisser now? Or my lips were just that kissable. Hahaha. (^~^)

When we both pulled away from the kiss we were breathing so hard. I feel like I'm running out of air.

"Where are we?" she asked.