[25] A Memory

[25] A Memory

Joaquin's POV

She left me at the airport while crying. If I wasn't mad at her I won't let her cry like that.

I was just following her with my car while she was just walking. Where is she even going? I stopped my car when I saw the red light. That was close.

I waited for the traffic light to turn green and continued to follow her. Wait, where is she?

How can I lost her here? There are so many people!

I parked my car and get out. I searched for her but the result is nothing.

"Are you really that cheap to hold up a high school student?"

That voice. It's her.

I followed the voice where I heard her and I was led to a small lane where there are three guys robbing a student. Why would she go there? She should've left the kid alone to solve the problem.

I was just watching at a distance where I could see them. I just couldn't get out of my position and jump in. I'm not scared but there's this feeling that I should wait for something but I don't know what.

"Then maybe this will!" The other guy said and stabbed a knife on her.

I can't look. I know that I'm being a wuss right now but I'm just so angry at her. But right now? I don't know what I feel. My head is getting dizzy to think of what he will say to my heart and that what should it feel.

I just went to my car and drove back to the condo. I already have a condo of my own and it's the place where I go when Angel and I are fighting. But right now, I need to be at her condo. She's been stabbed. And I know Angel won't go to the hospital since she's just been discharged and she hates going to the hospital. I'll just wait for her here.

When I heard the door open and close, I know it was her. I was about to go when I heard someone's with her.

"So this is your condo." I heard a boy said. Why is she with a boy?

I looked them while hiding by the door frame. It's boy she saved.

I'll just let them talk and wait for Angel to fall asleep.

When they were silent I got out and went near them.

"Please help her. She was hurt when she was trying to save me." The boy said. Of coarse I'll help her. She's my priority after all.

"Was she like this an hour ago?"

I asked and he just said, "She was like that fo just 20 minutes. She refused to go to the hospital but she has lost so many blood."

"Okay, you need to go home and I'll take care of her." I said and carried Angel in my arms.

"Can I stay here just for tonight?" he asked. What??

"Why?" I asked and looked at him. Why would he stay here?

"I know my parents will beat me up if I still go home this late. But I don't want to get beaten up." He said and looked at me with those puppy eyes.

God damn it!

"Ok. Ok. Just stop making those puppy eyes." I said and I went up stairs carrying Angel and the boy is just following us.

"You can sleep there." I said and pointed the guest room. "There's also a bathroom and a small fridge there. So you won't have trouble with anything." I said while pushing the door of our room with my back. Good thing it's open.