[35] Family Reunion

[35] Family Reunion

Angel's POV

I woke up at 5am without turning on my alarm. I cleaned myself in the bathroom and I did some other stuffs.

I'm going to meet my parents today. I hope it wouldn't be a disaster after seeing their run away daughter for so many years.

I was taking a shower when I heard the door bell. I guess Mae still didn't open the door 'cause it was still ringing. Gosh. I can't rely on anything to this girl.

I finished taking a shower and opened the door to see Seokjin standing there smiling with his hands in his pocket.

"Hi." He greeted and smiled making him mo re handsome. What am I saying? There's no other guy that is handsome than my fiancee. For I know Joaquin can be the world's most handosme guy.

"Hello." I greeted back. "What brings you to our suite?" I follow up a question.

"I just saw the server here that he was going to bring a breakfast meal at your room so I decided to drop by but it looks like you were taking a shower." He said and chuckled.

"Ow yeah. I was finished anyway. Come in." I said and made way for him to come in.

"I was actually in the room next to you. Who knew that we could be neighbors? Maybe we were destined." He said and sat on the couch.

"Pfft, I doubt it." I said. "Wait for me here. I'm gonna get dressed. If I see you sticking in your head in here you'll want to borrow a face from a dog." I said and he chuckled.

I search through the closet for my dress and inner clothes and started wearing them.

"If it's alright with you for me to ask you a question, may I know what is your motive for staying here?" He asked. His way of speaking is like he's used to ask this kind of questions. He's so formal.

"If it's alright with you can I not answer your question?" I asked and he chuckled. He likes to chuckle. That's the first thing I noticed about him.

"Alright. Then are you going somewhere?" He asked and stood up.

"I can't answer that since it refers to the answer I gave you earlier." I said and combed my hair with a brush and tied it up in a bun while I let some hair fall down to the side of my face.

"Oh. So that's it. Your gonna leave your friend here?" He asked as if I'm leaving a case filled with money in a street.

"She knows I'm leaving. Even if I tell her she won't come anyway." I said and put liptint on my lips and cheeks and just let my natural face be shown.

"Okay. I'll see you later then." He said and we both head out to the door after I get my purse on the table.

"Can I ask you to go out later this evening?" He asked when we were at the lobby waiting for my car driven by the service guy.

"This is just a friendly dinner date right?" I asked and looked at the time.

"Yep. I just want to talk to my new found friend and get to know her." He said and smiled.

"Well then your new found friend will come if she's not out with her other friend named Mae." I said and nodded saying yes.

"Okay then can I have your number?" He asked.

"Not a chance you already know our room number. You can just pick me up there." I said and I saw my car appear from the parking lot of the hotel.

"Hahahahaha. What a bummer. So see you tonight then." He said once the service guy gave me the keys of my car.