[30] Tease

[30] Tease

Angel's POV

"Saturday morning jumped out of bed~♪"

"And put on his best suit~♪"

"Got in his car and raced like a jet~♪"

"All the way to you~♪"

"Knocked on you door with heart in hand~♪"

"To ask you a question~♪"

"Cause he knows that you're an old fashion man~♪"

What a good day to start a morning. Especially today that we don't have any classes because of the meeting. But later this afternoon, we'll have class.

I just asked my assistant to go to the meeting. Why? Well, I just don't feel like going to it.

"Hmm. What will I cook to day?" I mumbled to myself while looking at the fridge, thinking of what I'll make for breakfast.

Hmm. While I think for our breakfast. I went back to the living room to see if Joaquin is awake but he's still sleeping peacefully.

"Haha!" I laughed when I thought of something.

Joaquin, please forgive me for what I'm about to do with you.

***

I kept on forcing my laugh to escape my mouth. Hahahahaha! Joaquin's face is just so funny! Hahahahahaha lols!

I took a picture of him while sleeping with make up on his face. Yeah that's right. I put make up on him. LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He looks like Joker! Hahahahaha.

Joaquin, I'm really sorry if ever you find out that I did this to you.

I posted his picture on my account. My fake account. That is where I freely show to the world that Joaquin is my fiancee. But I don't reveal my identity here. Instead, I use a fake name. So in this account, you'll only see pictures of Joaquin.

After I posted it Joaquin moved a little so I panicked and run to the kitchen. Hahahahaha! I can't wait to see his reaction. XD

"Hehehehehehe." I laughed quietly and peeked on the window at the kitchen wall.

"Angel..." I heard him call me while rubbing his eyes. Okay, gotta stay calm and stop laughing.

"Yes?" I said and looked at him. Pfft! He looks more funny right now.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Hahahaha he really looks like joker. Hahahahahahahahaha!

"Uhm. Preparing breakfast. You want something to eat?" I asked and hide my face. I swear if he sees me I'll blew this up.

"Hmm... How about... Waffles with hotdogs inside it?" He suggested and got up. No, please don't go in here or I won't be able to hold in my laughter.

"Okay. That's a great idea." I said almost laughing.

"Are you ok?" I heard his voice so close to me.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said and avoided looking at him. Go away please.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked. He's getting suspicious, what will I do?

"Uhh... I'm just busy preparing our breakfast." I said and went to the fridge to get the ingredients and also to get away from him. I'm really sorry Joaquin.

"Are you avoiding me?" He said and I was shocked when he grabbed by my shoulders and turned me around. And there I saw his face with make up.

Okay that's it! I can't... I can't take it anymore.