[31] Stress

[31] Stress

Angel's POV

Now that it's taken care of, I can relax now.

I walked out of the Principal's office and went to the roof top. I think it's becoming my favorite place here in the campus.

As soon as I stepped at the floor of the roof top, I can already feel the warm breeze of air that always relaxes me. This might be better if Joaquin is here giving me a hug.

I think I just feel him hugging me right now from behind.

"Is it warm?" I heard him say. Even the breeze is talking like him.

"Yeah." I said and closed my eyes but opened them real quick when I realized that there is really someone hugging me.

I looked behind and speaking of the devil, it was Joaquin.

"Gosh! I thought the air started to talk like you." I said and breathed in relief.

"You missed me that much huh?" He said almost whispering to my ear that gave chills to my nerves.

"You wish." I jokingly said and chuckled. We stayed like that for a few minutes and then he started kissing my neck while his hands are still wrapped around my waist.

I put my hands at the back of his neck and to his hair. I felt his lips went up to my jaw line to my cheek and finally his lips met mine. And we shared the most calming kiss ever.

We just kissed intensely for about a couple of minutes until we ran out off breath and our lips parted away.

We gasped for air and I looked behind him and smiled gently and rested my head on his chest then hugged him as he did the same and kissed my forehead.

I'm so calm right now that I feel like I'm in heaven.

Joaquin parted from the hug when we heard footsteps from the stairs.

"Ms. Angel we need you to go to the gym. Some guys are fighting." A girl said when she came.

"What? Okay, I'll go." I said.

"I'll come too." Joaquin said and we both went to the gym.

We entered the gym and saw many boys fighting. Actually it was just four. Geez! I feel like I want to join them too. I looked at Joaquin and he looked at me. I was about to say something when he cut me off.

"No. Don't even try to fight with them." He said and looked back at the guys.

"How did you even know what I was going to say?" I asked and raised my eyebrow at him.

"I know you Angel, when you see a fight you don't hesitate to join them and when it comes to them you're like a big bomb that blows everything up." He said and literally my jaw dropped.

"Come on." He said and we went to the guys fighting.

There we're just like four guys fighting and the others are just watching.

"Hey! Stop it!" I said and pulled one guy away. He still kept reaching for another guy but he was being pulled away by Joaquin.

The guy I was pulling was still struggling and saying he want to kill the guy so I punched him hard on the face that stopped him and looked at me.

I'm really getting pissed now.

"You need to calm down or else I'll beat you up harder than how I punched your face." I said and he nodded still dumbfounded for what I did.

I walked towards the two guys with both of my fists heating up. When I reached them I punched them hard and they both looked at me in anger. So they are the ones who are angry right now? They caused trouble and I'm already stressed because of them.