[27] Toxic

[27] Toxic

Angel's POV

Fuck! I need to remind myself to think about accepting offers and challenges from Joaquin. So I can analyze if I can beat him or not and that I know if I'll end up getting punished.

Just like what happened earlier.

I don't want to remember it 'cause it makes me feel like... Gaaahhhhh!! Nevermind.

"So how does it feel like being beaten up and getting punished?" Joaquin asked while still in bed lying down beside me.

"Shut up." I said irritated. I don't want to remember it even though it just happened.

"Aww. Are you mad that I beat you?" He teasingly asked. I just ignored him.

"You know, even if it's your birthday you're not exempted to be punished by the challenges I gave you. Or even if it's in any occasion." He added.

"I said shut the fuck up!" I yelled and got up from bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower but he stopped me.

"Hey. Don't be a sore looser." He said. That's it.

*Bam!*

I punched him and left him there curling up in pain and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

I am not a sore looser. I just don't like someone who beat me on a challenge saying that he beat me and I lost and the fact that they're rubbing it on my face. Even if it's Joaquin I don't care. I just don't like it.

I finished taking a shower and saw him waiting outside the bathroom with his boxers on him.

"You take a shower and get ready. We still have to go to the university. It is monday today." I said and he quickly went inside.

I'm in my gangster side today so I hope no one makes me angry. One small trigger and they'll regret it.

"C'mon don't be slow." I said as Joaquin was behind me.

We went to our car and went to the campus. We always go to the university in separate car since we hide our relationship so we don't get in trouble.

We both arrived at school and many students in the campus greeted me. I just smiled at them since I'm toxic today.

This is Joaquin's fault. Blame it on him not me. He's the one who made me toxic.

Other students gave me presents so I collected them.

I was about to put the presents in my locker when I saw so many letters and gifts.

Tch! Who gave them the permission to put all of these in my locker? They could've put it in my seat.

Because of anger I slammed my locker shut and walked away.

"Is she angry?"

"What? Angel is angry?"

"She's angry today? On her birthday?"

"What do you think happened that made her angry?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her?"

"This is the first time that I saw Angel angry. She looks scary."

"Yeah I know."

"But she still looks beautiful and cool."

I hear some of my classmates gossip but I didn't give shit. I went to the rooftop to breathe in fresh air but instead I saw many more guys at the stairs by the door of the rooftop. They all saw me and greeted me. Some rushed towards me to give me presents but I just glared at them. They seemed shocked at my gesture that they body stiffened on their position.