[15] Science Projet

[15] Science Project

Angel's POV

Here I am at school just sitting while the boys are looking at me. Some of them took pictures of me. Tss. I'm so beautiful. Haha.

It's 8am and our class starts at 9am. We still have one hour to do nothing. I always go to school early, beacuse there are things that I need to do in the principals office. But now, there's nothing to do. Guess what? I'm bored.. Again. I can easily get bored so I chill myself out. Sometimes I go to bars and get drunk and party. But sometimes I go to a place very beautiful and think about stuffs.

It's still early so I can do something to kill some time.

I grabbed my bag and went out of our room. I went to the park in our school and get the camera out of my bag. Honestly, there's nothing in my bag that is related in this school like notebooks and books. All I bring in my bag is my camera, my scetch pad, my laptop, my charger, my power bank, and a gun.

Yeah, I bring a gun in our school. It's MY school after all. And I don't leave my unit with a gun. It's just in case for when there is trouble. Or if the Black Heart tries to attack me.

I caught some pictures in the park. Like the flowers the butterflies and the whole view of the park with couples. I look at my pictures. They're beautiful. Then I didn't realized that I was smiling.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Kyaaaaa!!!" I screamed but it wasn't that loud.

"Woah. Did I startle you?" he asked.

"Of course you did, you dick." I said. It's okay for him that I call him like that. He's kinda used to it.

"Oh, sorry. So you're taking pictures again?" Joaquin asked.

"Yeah. I got bored so I wanted to kill some time." I answered.

"You easily get bored." he stated.

"Yeah yeah." I said and smiled.

"Let me see that." he said so I gave him my camera.

I look around the park and the surroundings of the school. I'm looking for a good view to take pictures.

"Wow. These are beautiful." he said while scrolling the pictures in the camera.

"Thanks. I've been fond in taking pictures since I was fourteen." I said and took my camera.

"That's why you're so good in taking pictures at a perfect angle." he said. "Wait, but you haven't taken pictures with you in it yet, right?" he asked.

"Well, yeah." I answered.

"Well, then come on." he said and grabbed my hand.

"Where?" I asked.

"Let's go anywhere and I'll take pictures." he said smiling.

"Okay. Sounds fun." I said and we walked away from the park.

Now here we are at the field. There are soccer players that are practicing here.

"Hi Angel!" Dean said. Captain of the soccer team.

"Hi Dean. How's the practice going?" I asked as we walked towards him.

"Good. The team is practicing really hard for the match. And they are very happy about it." he answered.

"That's good to hear. And it's good that they are happy while practicing." I said.

He nodded then he looked at Joaquin beside me. "Who are you with?" he asked.