[17] Coincidence

[17] Coincidence

Angel's POV

"It's been a week since we last seen each other, and yet I really missed you." sabi niya.

"Enough of the sarcasm Saphire. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why? Am I not allowed here?" she asked sarcasticly.

"No. But I surely know that they don't allow a snake for their guest." I said smirking that made her angry.

"Tss. Are you with someone right now?" she asked.

Shit. I can't let her know.

"No. And why would I be with someone?" I said.

"Hmm. Okay." she said and left the restaurant with a girl.

Phew. That was close. >.<

"Hey." I heard Joaquin said.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah. I had a little trouble finding the restroom so I had to ask." he explained.

"Did something happen?" he asked curiously.

"No. Why?" I said. Did he see us?

"Tell me the truth. I saw Saphire here so there is a possibility that you two have seen each other." he said.

So he saw her? Tch. F*ck that b*tch.

"Ok, yes. She saw me but good thing that she didn't see us together." I said.

"Well, then maybe it's a good thing that I lost my way finding the restroom." he said and laughed.

"I guess so." I said and laughed.

While we were laughing a waiter boy came with our wine and food.

He first served us our wine and our food then left.

Binuksan ni Joaquin yung bottle of wine at nilagyan yung wine glass namin. Kinuha ko yung wine glass ko at tinaas. Kinuha din ni Joaquin yung kanya at tinaas din.

"Cheers." sabay naming sabi at uminom.

"It's funny to think that a girl like you fell in love with a guy like me." he suddenly said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and laughed.

"Well, I just remembered when we first met. You just arrived from Korea to our country that time, and I was just with my sister to see her leave for Paris." he explained while smiling and looking down at his wine.

Well, thinking about it makes me smile.

***Flashback***

March 13, 2***

I just arrived here in the Philippines on Jac's private plane. My gang will just follow me tomorrow. I just left a day early because I need to arrange my files for the school where I will study.

My brother Angelo gave me a file saying that the school where I will study was ours and our parents passed it down to me because they want to know if I can rule a school on my own so when the time comes that I will manage our company and will be the next heir in our family. It sucks like hell right?