Special Chapter

Dedicated to Claire. Thanks sa paggawa ng book cover. Sorry bes nakalimutan ko yung name mo sa wattpad.

Special Chapter

Angel's POV

I'm in my room cleaning the shelves. I'm not the person you will think of when you hear 'messy', it's just that I haven't cleaned this for a long time. Now, it's time to make some changes.

I was organizing my books when I heard the door open and I saw my mom.

"eomma!" (Mom!) I said.

"wae ssisji anh-ass ni?" (Why didn't you wash the dishes?) She asked.

I didn't move from my spot, instead, I looked down and grabbed on my shirt. She's angry again.

"naega bang-eul cheongsohaeyahaessgi ttaemun-e eomma." (Because I had to clean my room, mom.) I explained. I'm getting nervous. I can feel the sweat on my face sliding down to my neck. I'm scared.

"daleun gos-eulo gagi jeon-e ssis-eulago malhaji anh-assseubnikka? !!" (Didn't I tell you to wash it before going anywhere else? !!) She's really angry. Well unfortunately, she's always angry.

"geuleona eomma, naneun na jasin-ui bang-eul kkaekkeushagehaeyahaessda! nega ne adeul hante mul-eo boji geulae!" (But mom, I had to clean my own room! Why don't you ask your son to do it!?!) I yelled back. I've had enough.

They're so selfish. I mean, I'm not their maid, I'm their daughter for pete's sake. Why don't they treat me like that? They're always bragging about how good their two sons are, but when it comes to me, you could hear nothing but a reckless person. What did I ever do to them for them to treat me like this?

"neo nappeun nyeon-iya! neo jigeum na hante malhaneungeoya?" (You little son of a b*tch! And your talking back to me now?) She said in gritted teeth and walked towards me then pulled my hair.

"aya! eomma!" (Ow! Mom!) I said in tears.

She kept on pulling me until we reached the kitchen.

"eomma, geumanhae!" (Mom, stop!) I said and she finally let go of my hair and pushes me towards the sink.

"seolgeojihada.. " (Do the dishes..) She commands. I didn't move and straightened my posture.

" ani, naneunhaji anh-eul geos-ida." (No, I won't do it.) I said and saw her jaw clenched. She aggressively held my hair and pound my head on the counter.

I'll endure everything for the time to come that I'll get my freedom. Even if they kill me, I won't give up.

" ajigdohaji anh-eulgeoya?" (Still won't do it?)

"ani." (No.) I said without looking at her.

She grabbed the glass plate from the dish dryer and used it to beat me on the head. She grabs my hair again and pound my head on the counter.

I can feel something liquid dripping down my face and my head starts hurting. She continued beating me up then she let go me.

I heard her talking to someone and then looked at me and said something.

Why do I have to be the one experiencing this? Why do I feel like I'm being punished? Why is it so unfair to have such evil parents? Why is the world so cruel? All my life I've been asking the same questions to myself and none of it was answered.

Mom already left and I was left in the kitchen all weak and helpless. I couldn't move a finger because of my head aching.

As time pass by, I feel weaker and weaker. I can see so many red liquid on the floor, and even on my shirt. Even though my sight is blurry I can still see.