PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

She‘s good-looking but somehow, a bit intimidating. She doesn‘t care about anything, unless it is interesting. She is cold, evil and mysterious according to everyone, but except to this someone. She‘s strong and independent, but to him, she‘s like a butterfly—beautiful yet fragile.

“Be careful...”

“Another student was attacked last night! Sa tingin mo ba ay hahayaan pa kitang mag-isa?!”

“Are you alright?!”

“I‘m warning you. Touch her... just the tip of her hair... and I will kill you... right here... right now...”

He thinks he can get and do whatever he wanted to because of having the traits that every girls are looking for. Well, except for the rough personality. Many people are scared of him, but they still admire, respect and love him for some reason.

Ngunit nagbago ang pananaw nito nang makilala niya ang babaeng ito...

“Don‘t ask me! Ni hindi nga niya ako pinansin kanina!”

“Get lost!”

“Khali... if you wanna do something for me, it should be at least liking me back. If you can‘t, then don‘t do anything at all. Just stay. Stay by my side.”

He used to get things on his way, but now he is just a surly guy, who are struggling to melt and break the ice covering her heart, her heart that had been scarred by her painful past.

Will she let him in, for treating her as his everything? o mananatili siyang matigas huwag lang muling masaktan?

“Khali, please... come back to me now...”