CHAPTER 79. SHE'S GONE

CHAPTER 79. She‘s Gone

THIRD PERSON POV

“I‘m sorry but you can‘t go any further, young lady.” Nieves said.

Khali shot him a cold gaze but she knew warning him with stares alone seems to be ineffective to this person.

Since the first time Khali have seen him, she‘ve never lumped him with the typical Marvelians due to this unusual aura and quality that surrounds him.

He was different. He had the quality similar to the King.

A dangerous one.

“Step aside or I‘ll kill you...” Khali said with a warning tone.

Nanatili si Nieves sa kaniyang kinatatayuan habang nakatingin kay Khali na puno ng determinasyon.

He won‘t back down.

Khali know it was the King who ordered him to look after her but isn‘t he being too serious about it?

I‘m trying to help his boss, why is he trying to get in my fcking way?!

Khali was getting impatient and made the first move, throwing him the helmet as a diversion. She lunged her fist in his stomach. He was quick at reacting and blocking her fist but the force made him step backwards.

Khali attacked him again and again. He blocked and dodged her attacks but one thing she have noticed is that he wasn‘t attacking back at all.

Damn it! He was just buying time...

Khali doesn‘t think she can bring him down with mere kicks and punches alone...

Should I finish him instead? That‘s the fastest way I know!

I need to go now! I need to see Jaemin...

I need to see him...

I need to see them...

Pakiramdam niya habang tumatagal ay mababaliw na siya kakaisip kung ano nang kalagayan nila ngayon.

May tiwala siya sa kakayahan ng Four Dragons, ngunit bakit hindi niya mapigilang mag-alala?

Huh?—Nag-aalala ako sa kaniya?

Khali heaved a deep breath. Her breathing turned slower but deeper. She stared at him with her usual cold eyes...

“I beg of you, Zero Nieves...” Khali said with a serious tone. “I need to get to them as soon as possible. Let me pass...”

His brows raised in surprise, the only reaction she have seen so far from his stone face.

She knew it, people are easily pleased with those magic words. So, she had no choice but act it out to pass through. She have more important thing to do.

“Then please allow me to go with you, young lady...” Nieves said.

Hindi inaasahan ni Khali na papayag siya ng ganon kabilis. Hindi na ito nagsayang pa ng oras, agad itong sumakay sa motorsiklo at pinaharurot ito papunta sa mansion ng mga Wilhelm.