Back on the daily grind (Beginning of DxD New)

Ahhh a normal day in the house of my family. No random or strange things happening and- "I'm taking off my cloths to! I'm not going to be left out anymore!" Welp, can't say normal anymore. Five in the morning and this is my wake up alarm. "Oi little monkey, I heard them say clothes are comin off. I bet it's a real spectacle hehehe-ow!"

"No, it's to early and no one else know about you. They'd probably freak out that a weird imp like creature is running around the house without a proper reason then to sneak a peak." I say to him. He really is weird but he can be helpful and entertaining. The others though... they're just annoying. Not completely formed yet, and pulling my hair. Not to mention they sometimes scratch me while pulling and grabbing said hair.

"Well you really have nothing to worry about at this point, you showed you had the Darkness to the Devils. You spent a good while explaining it all to them leaving out the bits of you know who. And to top it off got that request accepted by that Sirzechs guy. All in all it's been a bumpy ride but there all caught up and everything. You just didn't tell them about me!" And for good reason. You weird darkling.

But he does have a point. I explained everything I could to everyone who didn't already know; Akeno, Rias, and Aniki. Kiba and Koneko saw it the night at the church when the New Brotherhood came out. I still know nothing about that group except the leader and lieutenants names: James Valente, Stanley, and Hector De'Anthony. I wonder why they haven't made any more moves after Hector. They've been silent for a whole, it makes me feel like there going to do something soon but then again they haven't so far, and I've felt like they would for a while.

I look up at my clock seeing an hour or so has passed. I need to get up and get dressed, then wait a bit for breakfast. This already sounds like it will be an exciting day.
----------------Time Skip-------------------------

So... I arrived at school to hear some rumors are spreading. About aniki. "You been sexually freakin all up in Asia's business and that honey just got here!" God his friends are weirdos. They say something about them spreading the rumors and also saying that aniki and Kiba are gay for each other. "We didn't only stop with you though Issei, we also got some on your bro Rivio here." "Ya, serves a guy like him right!" I stare at them a bit confused, "What do you mean you got some on me? And also that whole a guy like him?"

"You seriously don't know? People have been saying your weird but damn how could you not notice? You got a nickname like Kiba! The Dark Prince of Kuoh! Because your always fake and stay as alone as possible. We been saying you had a thing for this schools very mascot! Hahahahaha!" I have a mixture of embarrassment and anger mixing in me at the same time. On one hand they are making up rumors but on the other hand I do like Koneko. So I'm just going to knock them upside the head and be on with my day. *BANG* *SMACK*

     "That's that I guess." I say walking away. As I do a certain girl walks towards the perverts with Asia, that girl being Aika Kiryuu. Why must there always be a pervert near me? Aniki is bad enough and I've been trying to get him to stop being perverted but this is a lot of perverts. Oh well, I head off by myself to the area under a tree. I hope that I finally get some rest but I don't know if that's possible. "Ha, as if you'd get rest. You know what your doing later tonight. It was part of the deal you made with him after defeating that queen not to long ago." Thank you Jackie, oh baron of bad news and grumpyness.

"I know. It's going to be another hard one, he said that it would be after all. Apparently I'm improving at a fast rate so that's why." I say back to Jackie looking up at the sky, putting my arms behind my head and laying back on the soft grass. "Hopefully I don't die this time." "You know anyone else would think your going crazy with you talking to yourself." I know that voice. I crack my eyes open to see Koneko, standing in front of me.