Summer Vacation!!!!

"This sensation... yes. It's that creature all right." A teenage girl, at least 17 years old, in a hoodie with ear plugs says, just arriving in Kuoh Town. The wind blows as she looks at the 3 a.m sky, causing her gray hair to sway a bit. She looks around the airport a bit seeing no one else besides the last of the business trip types.

        She starts to walk till she reaches an apartment and heads in. The person at the desk looks up and smiles at the new guest.

"Hello and good evening ma'am. Welcome to our hotel. Will you be checking in for a stay?" He asks. She had study Japanese for coming here in preparation, she always came prepared if she could help it.

"Yes, I already had a reservation booked for me. I think your company calls it gifting a stay?"

"Ahh yes. I just need the sender and receiver please. I will also need the gift ticket."

She takes off her hood and digs in her hoodies pockets, her sharp ice blue eyes matching the sharp features of her face which was slightly tanned. Her ears had small gauges in them, about 6g (4mm or 5/32"). Grabbing the ticket she hands it to the man.

        "The sender is Alonzo. I, the receiver, am Aurora." She says getting checked in and sent up to her room for the night. She starts to get settled for the night with taking off her jacket, headphones, and shoes then lays down on the soft bed. Penthouse perks baby. She closes her eyes and leans back letting a relaxed sigh out.

      Then she opens one eye and slowly points a finger to the wall. Then a small beam of light shots out and goes through the wall, the sound of a body hitting the floor can be heard. "Damn stray Devil's." She says going to sleep.

—————————Rivio POV———————-

"What the heeeelllllll?!?!"

      I jolt up out of my sleep. Why is Issei screaaaa... oh my god. My room is way bigger then what I remember. I try to get up but a weight keeps me down. I look and see Koneko in her pajamas snuggled up against me, now remembering what had been said with Azazel: all the female members of the Occult Research Club were to move in to our house. She looks so cute and peaceful when she's asleep.

My moving seemed to stir her awake, and letting out an adorable yawn she stretches before looking at me. "Morning." She says plainly.

"So do you know anything about the renovations?" I ask as we stand up and look around.

"Rias' dad probably did it since there loaded. I'm hungry." She says moving to the closet to start getting dressed. I turn away, she's my girlfriend and we just started dating soooo ya. Not going to ruin this. I start to head down stairs after getting dressed for the kitchen hearing a commotion in Issei's room.

Hmmm. Oh well not my problem. I finally find the kitchen and see mom starting to make things. "Oh good morning honey! Look at this kitchen, it's so big! It's amazing!" She says with a big smile.

"Yes it is. I'll help with breakfast. The whole house is different now, I think we will have to put in a map or something till we get used to it." I joke while getting to work. She laughs at the comment and we finish making the food and load it onto a cart. While I set it up on the table she calls for everyone to come eat and then goes back for drinks.

I sit and wait till everyone is at the table before eating, but something feels off. Not just the Devils, the town has another feeling to it now that I can't describe.

Iiiiits hear booooooy.

What is? Something is in the town making me feel off so what is it?