Boss Fight! The New Brotherhood!

I Dark Step onto the field in front of James and Kokiable. I had made it here before anyone else did, and that was the plan. I needed answers; answers for why they keep targeting me and what their goal is in helping a Fallen Angel. "Well well, to think you'd just so openly appear. Have you come to surrender little host?" James asks me as he stands next to the war-crazy Fallen Crow. "No. I've come to ask you some things, to clear it all up. I didn't want anyone else to hear since they know little of what's inside me."

      "Hahahahaha! You haven't told them?! That's smart, if you did you would be condemned and forsaken by them." He says as Ash and Matt watch, protecting Valper while he does some weird magic with the Excalibur fragments. "Why help a Fallen? That doesn't seem like The New Brotherhoods forte." I ask. He stares, then smirks, pacing from side to side. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you. After all you'll be nothing after tonight." He walks to the front of the little group, I quickly do a scan over them all to see any surprise attacks incoming. Nothing of the sort happens when James starts talking.

     "Our goal as we said was to have you, the host of The Darkness, after tonight. That is true, but it's not just you. With the Fallen's help we started to track an irreplaceable artifact, one born of The Darkness; this artifact can and will be of great use for when we take that power from you. To do that though we need you to release all nine seals so we can extract it from you. The Sacred Gear it was placed in had the function of keeping it safe from extraction."

     "So that's it? All for an artifact and to get me to release it? Sorry to disappoint but I'm not releasing it. Not now, not forever." I say taking a firm stance with my words being strong. "Ohhh you will. In the end you won't have a choice. If you want to protect what you care for then you will. That little white haired girl? Your older brother? Even your family and first friend, all of them will die if you don't. You haven't even attained Balance Breaker; you wouldn't stand a chance without its full power."

      Just then a barrier is put all around the school. It must be the Student Council, I can feel it's being held up and powered manually. "Well it seems our little chat is at it's end. I'd like for you to meet some more people of my organization." James says as a big portal is opened. Stepping out was a man in a hat and trench coat, all purple. "Bonjour child, I am Clément, the one in charge of training our new recruits." He says, as another steps through. "Hallo Kleiner dunkler Dämon. We meet again." Emilia says stepping to the side for the next person. The first thing I see is a ginormous light, and then a mask. "Long time no see kid. I hope your ready, it won't end like last time." The muffled voice of Hector says. Finally the portal closes after Stanley walks out, speaking no words.

      "And you know of our newest members, the twins Ash and Matt Longevity. Obviously they had a few cosmetic changes but their faces are the same; and yes, they are around your age but they are still skilled. These are all my top members. They hold the highest positions in The New Brotherhood and my trust. But you won't be facing Clément or the three you already have fought. You have to fight the twins first." With that said I look to where they are. Or where they were, as once I look they are gone and I feel a hard impact on my back.

     "Hahaha! You let your back be exposed! Matt this will be easy!" Ash said form under his mask as Matt comes up and plants his metal fist into my gut. I roll and stumble a bit but catch my balance. "Yes, easy." Matt says quietly. Ash sticks out his hand and a magic circle appears, materializing a scythe in his hands. The blood red edge of its blade gleaming in the moon light. "Now dear child, I won't let you interfere with the fight between your Devil friends and the Fallen Angel.  In fact, if I have to I will personally beat you till your within an inch of dying. Until you release the Darkness you shall be stuck here." He says.