All Bad - Sequel to My Best Friends Brother BLS

PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST PART HERE; http://www.wattpad.com/story/3849011-my-best-friends-brother-abieberlovestory

**********************************

Rose's POV:

"Get up!" Olivia called, i groaned and wrapped a pillow around my head. "This isnt going to do you any good!" She screamed and unexpectedly throw a jug of freezing cold water over my head.

"Liv!" I shouted.

"You've got work! Remember?! You dont wanna be late on your first day!" She yelled once more, acting like a mother.

"Fine! Whatever!" I shouted back as she left my room, wiping the water from my face.

Its been 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days since it happened. I've been so lost, not knowing what to do. Now im living on my own, Olivia slept round as we celebrated my 20th birthday, and i finally decided to get a job, well Olivia wanted me too, just to get my mind off things.

She still talks to him, well i mean, its her brother, but she doesnt talk to Selena, especially not after they married.

Its hard even thinking about it, it makes me just want to burst out in tears but i have to fight my emotions. They've been all over my tv screens, papers and magazines, not that i've come in contact personally with ether of them. Justin tried to make it up to me, i was on the way to forgive him but it broke out.

**flashback**

"Spit it out Justin"

"Spit what out?" He asked as if i was stupid.

"Dont act fucking dumb with me, i know your marrying Selena, i know, its fine, didnt want to rub it in my face or anything"

"Rose I- I was gonna tell you"

"When? After you got married? Scared im going to ruin your wedding?" I spat.

"Course not"

"Well then, hope she gives you everything i couldnt give you" I rolled my eyes and shoved him out the door, he stumbled backwards as i slammed the door in his face, not hearing another word.

**end of flashback**

That was 5 months after so they've been maried 2 months,"that ring on her finger that should have been mine." I growled as i screwed up a piece of paper in my hand.

I calmed myself down before getting changed, if your wondering where my 'new' job is, its at a clothes store, forever 21. I like their clothes so im pretty happy i got the job but a clothes store wouldnt have been my choice of job, and working alone. This should be fun.

It was june so the weather outside was pretty hot, its warm most of the time as i live in LA. I put on a simple crop top and shorts, along with my hightops. "Wheres my breakfast?" I asked her as i came down the stairs.

"Breakfast? Your already late!"

"Grr, fine but you better still be here when i get back" I sighed, grabbing my purse.

"Of course i will" She giggled "Now go before i have to kick you out this house too"

"Going!" I shouted as i slammed the door, as i got in the car i recieved a text, from my boyfriend, Josh.

Josh;

Hey baby, good luck at work today;) I'll be over at 10pm, i hope your ready;)

I sighed and replied "Thanks" Before sliding it back into my pocket and setting off.

***

Well it turned out i wasnt the only new worker, there was me, a girl called Emily and a boy called Ryan, both 20 like me. I wasnt exactly late, just a few minutes but our boss Many, didnt care.

My turn to serve a customer. I was slightly worried as i could easily muck up like, breaking the cash register, easily letting the cash get robbed, the store getting ruined and spilling coke on clothes which i was currently drinking.

"35 dollars please" I told the woman as she handed the cash over, thankfully i got it in the draw and closed it back up.

The dress went into the back as she left, a sigh of relief came over me. "See wasnt that hard" Emily chuckled and nudged me.

"Thats what you think" I giggled.

"Me and Ryan are gonna go on a break, just for like 20 minutes and we'll be back, the store isnt exactly busy so you'll be all right on your own.

"Wheres Many?"

"On her break also, you'll be fine, trust" She grinned as her and Ryan walked out the store together.

I guess she was right, i mean it wasnt exactly busy, quite dead to be honestly with you, it was nearly 1:30 and the store was dead, wow.

I was sorting out some orders as i heard glass shatter, my head shot up to see the window cracked and men running towards the store. My mind was running wild as i didnt even see the person come up behind me and put their hand over my mouth before dragging me into the back room, i was un able to talk, let alone breathe.

I coughed as he let go of me, i now sat on the floor, panting as i looked up to this dark figure in a hood, his back currently too me.

He turned around as he slid down against the wall next to me, i was shaking as i turned my head to look at him.

I saw the ring on his finger as i looked up to his face, breathing heavily, there he sat, Justin Drew Bieber.

*************************************************

GUYS HERE IT IS YOU ALL WANTED IT SO I GAVE IT TO YOU! SEQUEL TO MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER WOOP 

I WROTE THE ACTUAL STORY A YEAR AGO SO IM SORRY IF I GET THINGS WRONG! IM SO EXCITEDDDD  :D :D

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT PART