11 - Secrets

Rose's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Justin's phone buzzing. "Are you going to answer that?" I groaned.

"Fine" He growled and sat up, reaching for it.

I sat up and listened to Justin's side of the coversation, he sounded cheerful. "See you soon, bye" He said as he ended it.

"Jason's free!" He grinned.

"How?!"

"They dropped the charges, hes coming here" So what for a holiday alone.

"Great" I fake smiled, not that he noticed.

"You wanna go in the shower?" He asked.

"Not right now, you woke me up so im going back to sleep" I told him as i laid back down with my back to him as i heard him laugh as he walked into the bathroom.

Justin's POV:

I was so happy Jason was coming, well was on his way, he tried calling earlier but we were asleep clearly. He should be here soon, Rose is gonna love him, hopefully not that much. Then i remembered our deal. Fuck.

I showered and got out, dried my hair and got changed as Rose was still fast asleep in the bed, her bare back showing as the covers were wrapped round the rest of her body. I kissed her cheek as she pushed my face away with her hand, groaning as i chuckled.

I got a text on my phone, it was Jason;

Im at the airport, come and get me

I walked back into the bedroom, i decided to leave Rose sleeping as i left her a note to say where i was before i headed out.

***

"Rose?!" I yelled as i arrived back, no reply as i walked in to the bedroom, she was still asleep, and it was 11:56am, nearly 12.

"I see you had some fun last night Bieber" Jason chuckled as he followed me in, thankfully she was wrapped up in the covers but i had to wake her up.

"Jas wait in the kitchen" I told him as he walked out, i slowly shook her. "Baby wake up, Jason's here"

"No" She grumbled. "Tell him to piss off" She spat.

"Gee whats wrong with you?"

"We've been here one night and your so called friend which has been in prison comes to join us, what happened to our holiday Justin? Not Rose, Justin and Jason's holiday"

"Hes got no where else to go"

"Give him the keys to your house he can stay there until you get back"

"Rose please"

"Im going in the shower, i want him gone" She said as she got up and walked in the bathroom. Fucking hell.

***

Rose's POV:

I had to say it, i wasnt happy. I dont mind him, its Justin, inviting him out here, no fuck no.

I got out and blow dried my hair as i put on some shorts and a crop top, walking in to the living room to find Jason and Justin chilled out on the sofa, Justin didnt dare look at me as Jason's eyes looked me up and down.

"Justin" I grinned "Can we talk for a minute?" I asked him, holding my anger back as he followed me in to the bedroom where i shut the door.

"When i said gone i didnt mean sitting on the fucking couch!" I growled.

"Rose please, i talked to him, we've got two weeks here, cant he just stay for a week? He knows you dont want him here so you dont have to act all sweet" I hit his arm. "Ow what was that for?!" 

"Inviting him in the first place!" I rolled my eyes and walked back out, before Justin pulled me back in.

"I uhm promised Jason something."

"That is?"

"When i got him to get friends to beat Josh up, i had to give him something in return"

"Spit it out Justin"

"I uh gave him a day with you" I hit him again "Hes really nice Rose"

"I dont fucking know him!  have some stranger, criminal whatever he is sitting on my damn couch!"

"Look not today, i'll let you know him a bit better but in 4 days, on the thursday i have to go out so im leaving you with him"

"Fucking-" I got cut off as Jason opened the door.

"Everything alright?"

"Perfect" I fake smiled and punched Justin in the stomach as i walked out, leaving Justin groaning.

***

"You hit him really hard" I rolled my eyes and turned around, seeing Jason, noticing how hot he looked currently. Shut up Rose.

"He deserved it" I told him, turning back round as i carried my walk along the beach.

"Justin told me your engaged"

"Yep" I said sarcastically.

"You really love him then?"

"Whats it to you?" I asked him, turning back round to face him, his piercing brown eyes just melted me.

"Just trying to make conversation babe" He chuckled.

"Dont call me that" I spat. "I really dont like you, this was meant to be mine and Justin's holiday not yours"

"Woah chill, after thursday i'll be off" Bet you will.

Then an idea came in to my head.

"Jason will do you something for me?" I asked 

"Like?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to help me make Justin jealous"

"Woah hes my best mate i cant do that"

"And hes my fiance so yes im allowing you to do that"

"I thought you didnt like me?"

"I dont" I scoffed "But if you do this for me i might give you something in return" I whispered in his ear, he smelt good. "But Justin doesnt have to know"

"Just warning you, i might not be able to keep my hands off you" I bit my lip.

"You better not let Justin catch you" I giggled as i walked up back to the villa.

"I found her" I heard Jason behind me as we walked into the living room, Justin was laid on the sofa.

"Shit i thought you left!"

"Left where?" 

"Im sorry" He said, holding his arms out as i walked over and slid in them. 

"Me too, i shouldnt have hit you or punched you"

"I deserved it" He chuckled, i rested my head on Justin's chest as i looked at Jason, i smirked before i kissed Justin's lips.  "What was that for?"

"Just apologizing" I smiled.

"Me and Rose wondered if you wanted to come to the beach with us" Jason said, excuse me?

"Sure, now?" He nodded.

"Im gonna go get changed" I glared at Jason as i walked in to mine and Justin's room, i chose my purple bikini as it was Justin's favourite color, slipping on one of Justins shirts over it as i made my way down to the beach.

**************************

Jason's not being a very good friend..

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYSS