12 - Jealousy

Rose's POV:

I felt incredibly awkward with Jason and Justin after what happened earlier.

I was in the sea with Justin, my legs were around his waist as he kept planting kisses along my jaw and neck, Jason was getting drinks.

"I really hope you become pregnant"

"Really?" I asked him, he nodded.

"When we get home we'll get a test and we'll sort out these dates for our wedding" He smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you too" He replied and attached our lips together. "I love your bikini by the way" I giggled.

"Thought you might" He grinned and kissed me once more before he placed me back in the water.

"Jason's back with our drinks" Justin told me as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the water.

Jason was only 19 but he had way more tattoos, a 6 pack too, Justin was hotter but he wasnt far from it. "Thanks" I smiled and took the cola from his hands as i sipped it.

"Justin there was someone calling you on the phone" Jason told him.

He groaned "I'll be back" He said as he ran off inside, i put my drink down as i turned around i saw Jason standing directly behind me.

"I saw you looking at me"

"And what do you mean by that?" I giggled.

"Admit you like me"

"I've just met you, you've ruined my holiday as far as im concerned"

"We both know you wanna kiss me"

"Excuse me, im getting married soon and i dont need some kid involved"

"Kid? C'mon im just three years younger"

"Exactly"

"C'mon what about our deal?"

"Its still on dont worry about that"

*******

It was night as we began watching a film, the boys choice. I'd never watched it before, cant tell you the name for the life of me but what i did know, it had a sex scene.

I was sat between Justin and Jason, i had my head on Justin's chest as my legs were on Jason's lap. When it came up i saw Justin licking his lips. Christ just because theres some naked girl on the screen.

Jason began rubbing my legs, i whispered for him to stop as i looked back at Justin, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Jason" I growled as he rubbed my thighs.

"Your hotter than that girl on the screen" He whispered as i slapped his hand away, shooting him daggers.

Justin's arm was around me as he rubbed my arms, he looked down on me, not looking very happy. Shit.

"Im going to bed changed" I said as i got up and walked in to the bedroom. God.

As i was changing the door opened, i shit myself as i thought it was Jason, thankfully it was Justin. "You and Jason, friends now?"

"Still getting to know him" I replied hastily.

"So you think you'll be alright? I mean hes leaving on friday"

"Yeah and then i guess thursday i'll just know him more" I fake smiled, not looking forward to it at all.

"Good just dont get to close" He smiled, roughly connecting his lips with mine as we fell back on the bed.

"Justin" I groaned as he left bite marks along my neck and shoulder blade, i was in my shorts and bra, in the middle of getting changed actually.

"Justin stop it Jasons in there" I told him, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as my breathing became heavier.

"So? You didnt want him here, our holiday, remember?" I nodded, re-connecting our lips together, my legs wrapped around his waist as our kiss became more heated.

"Uh sorry for interrupting but where am i going to sleep?" Justin shot up and rolled off me as i was panting for breathe.

"Dont you knock?!"

"Gee sorry" He chuckled as i reached for Justin's shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Your gonna have to sleep on the sofa, we booked one room" He chuckled.

"Fine, night guys" He said as he walked off, i dared look at him.

***

Rose's POV:

-thursday-

The past two days Jason's been flirting with me, i know Justin's seen it but hes chosen to ignore it. I was currently sat on the sofa with Jason, Justin just left and it was 6pm, thankfully he was here most of the day.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked me, shuffling over so he was right next to me. I shrugged. "Do you think we made Justin jealous?"

"I guess"

"I know how we can make him more jealous" I just stared at him.

"No way"

"C'mon Rose i know you want too" I gulped. "Justin doesnt have to know, we wont ever speak of it again, just all those times he cheated on you, you never got your revenge baby"

"He hasnt cheated on me since, we're fine now" I told him as i was now on my back with him hovering above me.

"But you never ever got him back"

"Like you said before, your his best mate we cant"

"You said you'd keep your side of the deal" I sighed. "Well?"

"Just kiss me" I said, cupping his face in my hands as i smashed my lips against his. He wasnt a bad kisser to be honest. As it became more passionate, i wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up and carried me to mine and Justin's room.

"We cant- not in his bed" I gasped.

"He done it in your bed, what does it matter?" He asked, bringing his lips back to mine as his hands trailed up my shirt, ripping it off and my shorts before i could take another breath.

"Shit your so hot, wheres Justin been hiding you all this time?" I couldnt respond as he took off his clothes, leaving him in just his boxers.

"Why? You jealous?" I gasped as he smirked, as he un did my bra, letting it loose as it took it off, kissing ever visible inch of my skin.

"Very" He said as he slipped off my panties, kissing up my thighs as the door swung open, i then saw Justin in the doorframe.

"J-Justin i can explain"

****************************