10 - Babies..

Rose's POV:

"Uh Justin, you've been gone for years and you just come back and expect me to marry you?"

"Like i said, i want a new life, with you, im getting a divorce, i want to marry you for good this time, so what do you say?" 

"Yes" I weakly smiled.

"I'll buy a ring when we get home" He chuckled, kissing my lips. "Thank you so much"

"For what?" I asked.

"Saving me" He smiled

****

The place was beautiful. It was so empty and cosy and warm. It was 11:45pm when we reached here and all i wanted to do was sleep. As i tugged my luggage along and in to the bedroom i was rose petals scattered on one double kingsized bed, trailing out of the room and down the hall.

"You see why i wanted you to sleep on the plane?" Justin chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"This is amazing" I smiled and turned around, placing a simple kiss on his lips.

"Im glad you like it" He laughed and put our bags down.

"But im really tired" I told him.

"Damn" He groaned, laughing too.

"You can please yourself tonight Justin" I smirked and walked over to my bags as i got out a top and shorts, it was pretty hot in here so i didnt bother wearing much.

As i changed i felt Justin's piercing eyes on me every second, even as i got up and laid on the bed, tapping the empty space next to me.

He played it off as he was 'tired' too as he took off his shirt and jeans, laying next to me in just his boxers. I ran my finger tips over his chest as i traced his tattoos. "Are you sure your tired Rose?" He asked me.

"Mhm" I replied, closing my eyes as i moved my hand closer to his boxers, his hand cupped mine as he ran it over his boner. Fuck.

"Dont act like your sleeping" He spat as i opened my eyes, giggling. "You like to tease, dont you?" I didnt say anything. "Well i dont" He said, turning us round as i laid under him, him on top of me, maybe i wasnt so tired anymore.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck as i threw my head back as he found my sweet spot, at the same time his hands traveled under my shirt, ripping it off in a quick motion "You've teased me all day baby" He mumbled against my lips, i just giggled and bit my lip.

"No teasing now, please" I begged as he pulled my panties off as i tugged on his boxers.

"Your lucky im not in the mood" He replied and took off his boxers, our clothes in a pile up on the floor.  "I dont have a condom"

"Smartass arent you?" I giggled.

"Shut up" He replied at my remark.

"Justin please i dont care"

"What? You wanna get pregnant?"

"Well if we're gonna get married and start a family we should start with a baby and i know you were upset about Selena and your baby, i can give you that but if we do this and you leave me thats it"

"I wont, i promise" He grinned, kissing me softly.

*****

Selena's POV:

"Fucking hell McCann tell me where he is" I spat down the phone.

"Look Sel i've only got 3 minutes, like i said before him and his girlfriend have gone on a holiday calm your tits he'll be back in two weeks"

"And wheres Josh?" I asked.

"Hes locked up, hes not allowed phonecalls yet" He chuckled.

"When you get out of there your fucking dead Jason"

"Gee calm down i thought you wanted me to keep yours and Josh's secret? I mean if Justin found out that would be a shame"

"Jas it wouldnt make a difference and that little slut better keep her mouth shut"

"Woah Sel calm it, when they find out you've been in an affair with each other, your toast"

"It was Josh's baby" I confessed. "I wouldnt have dumped it if it were Justin's, he thinks it was his, i couldnt tell him it wasnt"

"Wow, uh isnt it a good idea to tell him?"

"Whats the point?"

"Look um when i get out of here in a month.. Dont worry"

"Fucking spit it out McCann"

"Im spending a day with Rose" I chocked.

"Your spending a day with Rose? How come?"

"Justin basically sold her to me" He chuckled "She doesnt know so i dont want you fucking up everything, clear?"

"Whatever McCann but if you say one word to Justin or her you better say goodbye" I said and hung up.

Little shit. Why did i even get involved with him?

***

Jason's POV:

The baby wasnt even Justin's. Fuck. Shes a bitch i dont see what Justin saw in her i tried to warn him off everytime but he kept falling back under her spell, i doubt he'll go again.

"McCann" I looked up and saw Jim, he was an officer here, he hated me unfortunetly.

"What?" I spat.

"Your free to go" He told me.

"Is this some sort of joke?"

"Nope" He said and unlocked the bars.

"Your charge has been dropped, dont ask questions because im sick of seeing your face, i guess i'll see you back here so i wont bet on anything" Dickhead

"Thank fuck" I pushed past him to go with the security to get changed out of this awful orange suit.

**********************************************

....Oh god..

VOTE AND COMMENT!