4 - Hes your boyfriend?

Rose's POV:

Josh will be here any minute i thought to myself as i paced up and down my room until i heard the doorbell, fuck. I didnt dare look outside as i went downstairs and opened the front door.

"Uh you left your phone at mine earlier" It was Justin.

"Thanks Justin" I bit my lip, looking outside, no Josh.

"You expecting someone?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded as i saw him walking behind Jusitn. Damn.

Justin saw the shadow from behind him as he slightly turned, his face turned white as they both looked at each other like they knew each other.

"Hes your boyfriend?" Justin mumbled

"Yeah" I fake smiled "Justin you should go" He nodded and walked away back to his car, i gulped.

"You know Bieber?" I just stared at Josh.

"Yeah, past, you know him?"

"Yeah, i do as a matter of fact and i really wish i didnt" He gritted his teeth as he stepped inside "I tried texting you, you never replied."

"Yeah i lost it, clumsy me" I giggled.

"How was your first day at work?" Oh men with guns shot through the shop window, i got captured by my ex and taken back to his, we made out a couple of times 

"It was fine thanks" I lied.

"Good" He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist as he began to kiss my neck, lifting me up so i wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up the stairs, laying me on my bed as he attached his lips to mine roughly, i perfered Justin's kisses.

My clothes were on the floor in a second, leaving me in just my bra and panties as his phone rang, he groaned and pulled away. "I've gotta take this" He sighed as he got off of me and walked in to the bathroom, i grumbled and stood up, walking over to shut the curtains where i saw Justin's car parked outside, still, then my phone started to ring, unknown number.

"Hello?" I said.

"Rose get out of the house" It was Justin.

"I dont know whats gone on between you but im happy Justin"

"Yeah those cuts on your wrists proved that, didnt they?" 

"Justin its really none of your business, i really like Josh alright?" I growled, he was annoying me.

"What do you actually see in him Rose?"

"Justin dont ever call me again, bye"

"Hes a murderer" I froze and looked back to the bathroom.

"Waht kind of sick joke is this Justin?"

"He gives you them bruises, doesnt he?"

"Justin fuck off" I spat.

"He makes you cut, right? Believe me Rose, he was chasing me yesterday, you know why? He wants me dead" I gulped and hung up as i heard the bathroom door open.

"What are you doing up?" He asked me.

"C-Closing the curtains" I gulped.

"You alright Rose?"

"Yeah" I nodded, letting what Justin said sink in, it reminded me of something.

** FlashBack **

"Seriously Josh where did you go?" I asked him as i cleaned the cuts on his face, hed's been hit, bad.

"Got in a fight, it was an accident, some kids trying to play me"

"They look like nail marks" I told him as i looked at his neck.

"One girl, 4 boys, came at me, stop asking about it would you?" I dared to ask about the blood on his hands, but silly me, i believed him.

** End Of FlashBack **

I was in shock, completely in shock.

"Look Josh, i've just got a call from my mom, shes really ill, i need to go and see her, im sorry" I said as i began putting my jeans on again where he grabbed me and pinned me up against the wall, causing my phone to dial someone, usually the last person to call.

"Your always fucking busy" He growled, my arms now pinned above my head.

"Josh stop" I winced in pain.

"You never told me about Justin babe"

"fuck" I groaned as his grip tightened on my wrists, right where my cuts were.

"Shut up slut" He said and slapped me, he'd never hit me before.

Justin's POV:

Crap she doesnt realize shes called me, i shot straight out of my car and up to the front door where i easily picked the lock, i was trained. I ran up the stairs where i saw her on the floor, crying as Josh stood over her.

"Bieber, what a surprise." He smirked.

"Justin" Her little voice said as she looked up to me.

"Josh get the fuck out" I spat.

"We're done Rose but i swear i'll be back" He said as he grabbed his shirt and brushed past me before i knelt down on the floor to comfort her.

"Babe its alright im here" I said, wrapping my arms around her as she sobbed in to my chest.

"How didnt i know?" She asked me.

"Shh, its gonna be fine okay?"

"Thank you" She mumbled.

"Hey dont thank me, why should you thank me? What have i done apart from mess up your life ay? I can only apologize for that"

"Hes gonna get me"

"I wont let him okay? I promise you'll be safe and this will work out"

***

Rose's POV:

Me and Justin laid in my bed cuddling for an hour or two, not saying anything, just laying in his arms felt right. "Shouldnt you get back? You have a wife Justin" I groaned, i really wish he didnt.

"I dont love her" I gasped.

"How could you say that?!" I asked, laying on my stomach, half on his chest as i looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Rose i made a huge mistake, i never did love her, i've always loved you" I was startled as that spilt from his lips.

"Y-You married her and shes carrying your baby"

"I'd much rather it was you" He said as he moved my hair out of my face, i was speechless.

"How do i know if your telling me the truth? I mean all you've done is lie to me Justin" I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"When i cheated on you i didnt know what i was doing, you didnt give me a chance to explain"

"It was self explanatory when you married the fucking bitch" I growled, calm down Rose.

"Yeah, she is a bitch" He chuckled, did he just say that? "Im telling you the truth Rose, i love you" He said as he cupped my face, lowering my head closer to his as our lips were inches away from touching.

"Your just like i remember you, beautiful and a troublemaker" I giggled, closing the gap between our lips as he began our hot make out session. "Baby im gonna leave her" He told me.

"You cant"

"We can get a divorce, then it will be us, just you and me, we can get married, have kids, then maybe i would actually have the best life in the world"

"Are you being serious?"

He nodded "Im gonna protect you" He smiled.

**********************************

Will he?

Vote and comment! <3