3 - I ..

Rose's POV:

We both looked at each other in shock, completely frozen. "Justin!" We heard Selena's voice once more.

"Stay in the bathroom" He told me as i scurried in there, locking the door behind me. 

I just kissed him. He just kissed me. Damn it Rose, i thought you were done with him? I was pacing in the bathroom, freezing when i heard her voice from the bedroom.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" I need to get out and at least get some clothes on.

"Good thanks hun, i had my second scan" I froze. Scan? As in..

"You should of rung me, this is our baby Sel" Baby? Shes pregnant?

"Sorry boo, i had to rush from work, i tried calling you but you wasnt answering, go and have a shower Justin, im gonna make us dinner, i'll see you downstairs okay?" Shit

"Sure babe" Was all i heard Justin say before a few seconds the door opened. "Its clear" He told me.

"You got her pregnant?" I asked him, wrapping a towel around my half naked self.

He scratched the back of his neck as he avioded my eye contact. "I guess.."

"Justin i wanna go home" I told him.

"You cant, tomorrow i promise but you cant say a word"

"I just dont want anything to do with you anymore Justin, you broke me and theres not even a chance of us being friends, i nearly got shot earlier, where'd this all come from? Your not the boy i fell in love with, your just the same boy that breaks every girls heart"

"Rose.." He said as he cupped my face. "I never meant to hurt you"

"Well you did" I said, removing his hands. "Go on, your wifes waiting" I rolled my eyes at him.

"That kiss-" I cut him off.

"Dont mention it" I said, trying to hold back a tear escaping as i pushed past him and saw some clothes on the bed for me, well one of Justin's shirts.

***

I sat in my room for the rest of the evening, i felt like a prisoner, it wasnt the nicest feeling in the world. Oh and if your wondering, yes i've been fired, after one day, not even one damn day.

"Hey" I looked up and saw Justin in the doorway, he came in and locked the door, understandable.

"What do you want? Im about to go to sleep" I growled.

"Gee calm down, just wanted to see if you were alright"

"Alright? I've been fired Justin, y'know your sister was being the nice girl, the caring one, finally getting me a job which you fucked up!"

"I can make it up to you"

"Oh really how Justin? How many times have you said that before? I dont even know why im living anymore"

"Hey dont say that" He said as he walked over and joined me on the bed.

"You've ruined my life im so happy that everything worked out for you Justin i really am"

"Look this baby wasnt planned, Selena wants it more than i do, its hard enough being married to her" I sighed and tried to ignore him.

"Where is she?"

"In the shower"

"So you thought you'd come and see me, whatever Justin you can leave now"

"What if i didnt want to leave?" I just stared at him, not saying a word. "My house" He smirked.

"Your such a kid Justin" He chuckled as he laid down on his back, his tattoos showing clearly, my eyes scanning his tanned chest as he looked up to the ceiling, or so i thought.

"Like what you see?" He smirked and looked at me.

"Get over yourself, your the same cocky kid i met back in high school"

"But you loved me" He teased.

"Yeah, your right i did, why the fuck i did i have no idea" I muttered.

My phone started ringing as i looked at the caller, it was Josh, i sighed, i had to answer it. Justin looked at me as if to say "Are you gonna answer it?" I pressed the answer button and put it up to my ear.

"Is it still alright to come round tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, i'll be home around 2ish"

"I cant wait babe, it feels like its been ages" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Look i've gotta go to sleep, bye love you"

"Love you too, bye" I hung up and put my phone on the bedside table.

"Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"I uhm, you know, it doesnt matter" He said and got up. "Ay uh night Rose."

"Night Bieber"

***

How was i going to get home? I had no idea. Justin said Selena had work so he could drop me home while she was out so i agreed.

The car ride to mine was silent, just me giving him directions. "Thanks" I told him as he parked up.

"Listen i really hope you find someone that loves you for who you are and gives you everything that i couldnt give you"

"I have Justin" I managed to say.

He weakly smiled as it went silent. As i turned my head to look at him he smashed his lips on mine, i was a little taken a back but i had no intention to pull away as his tongue asked for entrance which i allowed, he moved in his seat to get better access on me before i realized it was wrong and pushed him off me.

"That never happened" I said, gasping for breath as i got myself out of the car, slamming the door.

***

Justin's POV:

I just kissed Rose. 

I dont know what came over me, i just had to kiss her. Damn Justin why? You have a wife and a child on the way. Fuck.

Can i help it if im still in love with her?

I did not just say that.

**********************************

Justin still loves her? Oh no