13 - Cheating

Rose's POV:

I was breathing heavily, staring at Justin's dark, lustful eyes. "My best friend, how could you go that low Rose?"

"Justin it was my fault, dont blame her, i couldnt help myself"

"Well you've started it we may as well finish it"

"We?" Jason said.

"Me you and her" I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, i couldnt speak.

I looked to my left and saw Justin getting undressed. I now saw Justin and Jason above me in just their boxers.

"Baby i thought you loved me" Justin mumbled against my lips.

"I do" I said, still out of breath.

"So thats why your fucking my best friend? And if your wondering my meeting was cancelled"

"Please" I begged.

"Please what?"

"Touch me, i dont care who, please"

.”How about we play a game? We each fuck you separately while you’re blindfolded. You have to guess who fucked you first and if you guess correctly, I’ll finish eating you out, deal?”

"Fine" I accepted their challenge with a sudden boost of confidence. "I’ve got this"

"Sure sweetheart."Jason smirked at me as Justin dug through his drawers looking for the blindfold. When he found it, he came up to me and wrapped it around my eyes. I was laid on one of the beds as I felt lips on my own.

The lips soon feathered down my neck and chest, stopping at my breast. I moaned as the person sucked on my hardened bud, flicking gently, and then moving to my other breast, doing the same. I then felt a sweet kiss to my clit, and then the head of a dick at my entrance. It teased me a little, rubbing up and down, and then slowly it entered me.

The person above me went slow, with deep passionate thrusts, yet they never said a word. All they did was kiss me gently.

As the thrusts continued, I was flipped over onto all fours, deepening the penetration.

The orgasm building up inside of me finally came and left me a moaning mess in pure ecstasy. That definitely has to be Justin. Justin is always gentle with me when it comes to sex.

The person pulled out and licked me clean. The next one got in position after turning me back around. This one gave me a harder kiss and slammed into me full force, making me cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. These thrusts were sharp, deep and fast.

The person flipped me around, burying their cock deep inside me at an insanely fast rate.

Suddenly I was on top of one of them that was currently fucking me. They were grasping onto my hips roughly, guiding me up and down on their massive cock.

They pulled out as I came all over them, my orgasm taking over my body as i shook. I was placed on the bed as I felt the person leave.

"Take off the blindfold baby girl." 

I did as told and opened my eyes to the guys standing there in front of me in all their naked glory.

"Take your guess" Justin told me.

Being very confident in my answer, I looked him straight in the eye and told him my answer.

"Justin fucked me first, and Jason fucked me last." 

They cocky smirk left my face as Justin approached me and whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. “You’re wrong baby girl”

I groaned and plopped onto one of the beds as the chuckled.

"Looks are deceiving, princess." Jason said as they joined me on the bed. Jason to my right, and Justin to my left. They snuggled into me, all of us tired.

I turned to Jason “You were a great fuck Jason”

I turned to Justin. “ Im sorry, I love you so much babe”

"I love you too, your mine"

****

"Your really not upset about it?" I asked Justin, Jason had gone back to LA, he'd got a place to stay.

"No, i mean its not some stranger, i dont blame you, Jason does that and it was kind of my fault, i let him, that was our deal"

"What? That so called game of yours?"

"No," He chuckled "I let him to whatever, i didnt believe you'd do it, my meeting really did get cancelled, i just didnt expect to walk in on that"

"Well sorry" I giggled

"Now i promise, its just me and you" He smiled, kissing my head.

*****

"Josh has escaped"

As i heard those words spill from Olivia's mouth i completely froze at i began to feel sick, extremely ill.

"W-What do you mean escaped?" Justin questioned as his grip tightened on my waist, i shuffled on his lap.

"Selena, the description describes Selena, shes gone with him, she helped him out, you were away i didnt want to say anything"

"How long?"

"A week, 5 days now maybe, they're looking for them" I heard a sigh come from Justin as i rolled my eyes, this cant be happening. "I just came over to tell you, i gotta get back mom wants me" She said as she grabbed her bags and left.

"I think its time you take that test now" Justin mumbled, i turned and faced him.

"What if im not pregnant?" I asked him as he rubbed my sides.

"Well just see" He said, helping me off his lap as i walked away with the bag.

I done my business in the bathroom, i had Justin knocking on the door every minute asking if i was alright. I then had to wait another 5 minutes for the results. I sat on the bathroom floor, not looking at it.

"Babe open the door"

"Its not done" I growled.

I looked down at the test in my nimble fingers, negative. Fuck.

I slowly reached up and grasped the handle, unlocking it as i walked out slowly. Justin turned with a smile on his face, slowly fading as i showed him the test. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"We can try again, okay?"

"Oh yeah with my mad ex boyfriend and your frantic wife on the loose!"

"Rose calm down, i promised you everythings gonna be fine"

"Justin Josh wants me and hes not gonna stop until he gets me"

*************************

Oh no :((