5 - I promise

Rose's POV:

I hadnt seen Josh for around a week now, i was slightly worried but Justin said he had it under control. Olivia was quite annoyed with me as i told her i was back in contact with Justin, i told her nothing about us being together, no one knew.

Justin invited me out to a club tonight, i really didnt want to go but i could hardly say no, plus i needed to take my mind off things so i said yes. I straightened my hair and put on some shorts and crop top, i just had enough time to do my makeup as Justin knocked on the door.

"You look, amazing" He grinned.

"Stop it" I growled and searched for my heels, finally finding them and slipping them on.

"I still cant believe you live here, alone, its a big house"

"Well believe it" I said, pushing him out the door."So where are we going exactly?"

"Just a club, like i said before."

"Oh and your wife wont mind seeing you in pictures with me would she? I mean the paps still chase you right?" I questioned him as i got in his car.

"Its private, trust me, no ones getting any pictures, just cover your face when we go in there" He chuckled.

"Waiting for that day when we can be seen in public together"

"Soon, i promise" I sighed and looked out the window.

***

The amount of times i got questioned about me and Justin was unreal, a few were happy to see us 'As friends'. I hardly knew anyone here so i was a little put out so i sat down at the bar, on my own of course as Justin was with his friends, totally forgetting about me.

It brought memories back of how rude he used to be to me and the money, the money i was paid to marry him, god. "Im sorry i got dragged away" I heard the voice and turned, after having a few drinks i wasnt quite feeling myself, quite tipsy actually.

"Its okay" I said, putting down my 5th glass.

"Shit how much have you drunk?" He asked me, worryingly

"Just a bit" I giggled.

"We're going home"

"What do you mean? We're i live in a seperate house to you" I bit my lip.

"Im telling Selena im staying at a friends, stay there dont drink anymore, i'll be back" He said as he walked away.

Well fuck him then, i dont need a baby sitter.

I sat and waited before i hopped off my seat, stumbling along as i tried to walk outside. "Woah, you alright?" A male voice asked, i turned my head to the side to see a really hot looking boy, my age roughly, short blond hair in a quiff, deep, piercing blue eyes, i shook under his touch.

"Yeah, thanks" I smiled, trying to stand up on my own.

"Where are you going?!" I heard a mad Justin.

"Gee calm your ass down Bieber, he was helping me" I blushed.

"Im uh Charlie"

"Im Rose"

"And im Justin, taking her home" He growled and grabbed my arm, i fell over a few times as he dragged me to his car and throwing me in the passenger side.

"I was making friends" I spat.

"Your drunk and when your drunk you do really stupid things, believe me" He said as he began to drive.

"I didnt even get his number"

"You have bigger things to worry about babe than getting his number" I growled at him as i turned my head away from him "Whats wrong now?"

"What did Selena say?" I asked, avoiding his question.

"She said its alright"

"You need your stuff" I told him.

"I'll be fine in my boxers" The way he said that so casually just made me screw up inside.

"And tomorrow?"

"Do you ever shutup when your drunk?"

"Ooo sorry Mr Bieber if im annoying you maybe you should go back to your pregnant wife" He clutched the steering wheel harder, i knew what i was doing to him. "Wait you dont even love her" I giggled.

"Seriously shut the fuck up"

"Do you talk to her like that? Tut tut" I smirked and looked at him, he was shooting me daggers, he was annoyed. "You know what i dont get?"

"What?" He spat.

"How i still love you"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought tonight about it and you treated me like shit, you were a complete jerk to me, i was there to sort your life out, not get involved with it, you cheated on me, Selena and you were both dicks to me but somehow i manage to forgive you"

"I still havent forgiven myself Rose, i know i was a jerk but thats in the past, what matters now is us"

"And your wife and your baby"

"Shes not having the baby" He growled.

"W-What?"

"She doesnt want it" He spat, sounding more pissed off than earlier.

"I thought she did?"

"No, shes going to kill it"

"Dont say it like that Justin, is that why you wanted to go to the club in the first place?" I asked, he shrugged.

"A little, so? Shes killing our baby"

"Not that you wanted it"

"No your right, maybe i didnt but she didnt have to go for an abortion, its sick"

***

Once we got home i fell out of the car, causing Justin to pick me up and carry me inside and up to my room where he laid me on the bed.

"You can sleep on the couch" I giggled, looking at him.

"No way babe, im in the bed" He said, taking off his shirt as i just sat in awe.

"B-But-" I growled "Fine"

It was silent for a few minutes until i burst out in laughter, i couldnt even explain why, it was like i was being tickled. "J-Justin" I giggled.

"Whats so funny?" He asked, leaning over me in just his boxers where my laugh slowed down. "Where are your pyjamas?"

"They wont fit you" I giggled.

"Shut up for you," He said.

"Top draw" I told him as he walked over "Those were not the pair that were on the top" I glared at him as he was holding a crop top and a really short pair of shorts.

"You didnt say from the top" He smirked and walked over, i sat up but fell back down on my back as the laughter came back.

"Arms up" He sighed as i did slowly, trying to hold back my laughter. He took my top off as he started working on my buttons to my shorts, my heels came off in the car.

"Justin" I whined.

"What do you want?" He groaned as he grabbed my top and hovered back over me.

"Kiss me" I mumbled, wanting to feel his lips against mine.

"No i dont trust you when your like this, arms up" I refused and kept them by my side. "Rose stop being awkward" I shook my head "Fine, sleep in that, it doesnt bother me" He said, refering to my bra and panties.

"Your such a dick sometimes Justin" I told him as he got in bed next to me.

**************************

Vote and comment!

Its hard for me to do this, y'know writing a sequel a YEAR later.. so sorry if i get things wrong <3