24 - Planning

Rose's POV:

I wanted to plan the wedding with Justin. He got in and was quiet. "Justin? I said.

"Rose? I didn’t know you were still up. Did i wake you?" he said, changing into some comfortable clothes.

"No, i wanted to talk to you about the wedding, so i stayed up. Is that okay?" i asked.

"Of course." he said, climbing into bed with me, being careful not to mess up any of my papers or knock over my laptop.

"So will you plan it with me?" i asked.

"Of course. So do you have anything planned yet?" he asked.

"No, i was waiting to talk to you about It." i said.

"So do you have any thoughts on the date?" he asked.

"Um, well, i was thinking maybe a few months after the baby is born?" i asked, putting my hand on my stomach.

"Sure. How many months after?" he asked.

"I was thinking like 3?" i said.

"Okay. What else?" he asked, looking at my list.

"Flowers. What flowers do you like?" he asked.

"Hmmm, I’m not sure. I love daisies. But i love roses too." i said.

"Well, how about roses for the bouquet and daisies for the decorations?" he asked.

"That’s perfect!" i said.

"Alright. How about.....venue?" he asked.

"Um, i don’t know. We should probably figure out all the people we're inviting. And who's going to be in the wedding."

i said, writing down names for guests. I had my family, well if they wanted to come, clearly Justin's family and some few friends, but no one else.

"Who is going to be in the bridal party?" he asked, taking the list.

"Umm, well i was thinking Olivia, Jenny, Jason, if he wants to come, and Alfredo for you. And if our baby is a girl, she'll be the flower girl. If it’s a boy, the ring bearer." i said.

"That sounds perfect." he said, handing me the list. He had put a bunch of his family and friends on it.

"Good. Is this everyone you want to invite?" i asked.

He grabbed the list and looked it over. He added a few more names, then handed it back to me. "Done. Did you get everyone you want to invite?" he asked.

"Okay, I’m done." i said.

"Alright. Well, how about we work on this tomorrow? Its late...” he said, trailing off. He put my things away in my purse and put it on the floor. We fell asleep on our sides, his arm on my waist, his hand on my stomach.

***

when i woke up, there was breakfast on a tray. "Justin?" i asked.

"Here! Sorry, i was planning some things for the baby." he said, grinning.

"Awe, you’re the best. I love you" i said, getting out of bed and sitting on his lap.

"What did you plan?" i asked. "Well, i just thought of some baby names, and some stuff to get. I also started planning a baby shower yesterday with the girls while you napped."

"Aw" I giggled. "Thank you"

"I told you im making this work"

"Did i say i doubted you?" I smiled, softly kissing his lips.

I cuddled up next to Justin and we slept for a few hours. When we woke up, we planned a bunch for the wedding.

I drew up a sketch for the invitations, and we decided to make it a different kind of invitation. I wrote in my neatest handwriting, Justin Drew Bieber and Rose Avril West invite you to their wedding. We left off the date, because we didn’t know my due date yet. Justin and i alternated writing out the parts of the invitation, and we decided it looked perfect. It wasn’t like the normal invitations formality. It was formal, but it had our personal touch to it. We planned as much as possible, and then we posted them.

"Do you think your parents are gonna come?" Justin asked me, i shrugged.

"Who knows, they seem pretty happy in england to care about me anymore"

"Baby im sorry"

"Its cool, it doesnt matter, i got you and this little baby and thats all i care about right now" I smiled.

*****************************

These chapters are getting shorter omg sorry, i'll try make the next one longer >.<