26 - Birth

Rose's POV:

"Justin where the fuck are you" I scream down the phone breathing fast 

"Baby I'll be there in 5 minutes just get the pregnancy bag ready I'll be there with you Rose just calm" 

"Don't tell me to calm down Justin drew bieber, I'm about to go into fucking labour and deliver our child" I scream at him 

"Rose I'm gonna hang up now come outside" Justin says calmly. I waddle to the car, before Justin gets out and helps me into the car when were in his small leopard printed painted Audi R8, I'm squeezing Justin's thigh screaming and then Justin telling me to breath fast and quick to stop my contractions, speeding down the highway in agony of my ready to pop baby boy "Justin baby sing to me please" Justin Stares at me for a second with that look in his eyes that shows true love and affection.

Parking at the hospital door Justin helps me out stopping his singing and shouting for someone to get me a wheel chair, making phone calls pattie  is already here "Rose, honey how are you"  She asked

"I'm fine." I bluntly replied 

"Push baby push" Justin says squeezing my hand "you're doing great Rose" he cheers me on

"Sing Justin" I scream before squeezing again 

"across the ocean, across the sea trying to forget the way you looked at me" Justin starts to sing before we hear angelic cries making us both cry out

"He's here the doctor says and Justin looks at me in that all familiar way

"We're parents Rose" Justin says 

"Were parents baby" I reply before he kisses me passionately

"Who wants to cut the cord" the doctor asks, after me and Justin have both cut the cord and Justin's sitting on my bed while I'm holding the baby

"What do we call him?" I ask

"Let's keep your tradition up and keep it in the J's" I smirk at Justin 

"How about Jake?" Justin says smiling "Jake bieber" he says and stares at me while were both smiling before Justin grabs my face and kisses me passionately "so sex soon yeah?" Justin smirks before I slap his arm

***

I've just given birth my first baby, a beautiful baby boy. He looks just like Justin, big chocolate brown endless eyes, and his hair is a dirty blonde colour. He has my nose and my smile, which Justin is so happy about.

Justin is sat on a chair next to my bed, he is having a little nap as he was awake for over 48 hours before i gave birth, even though he got held back at a meeting and he just about made it. Im trying to have a sleep as baby Jake is sleeping in the crib next to me. I can't get comfortable as understandably im a bit sore. Looking over at the clock i realise that our baby boy is going to need feeding any second and as if i'd planned it he starts to cry.

I look over the edge of the crib at his tiny body squirming around. I try to swing my legs over the bed trying to stand. I pull yourself up and pick up our son. As soon as he feels he's in his mother's arms he stops crying. Sitting on the edge of the bed I cradle Jake in my arms as he feeds. It's really painful for me to breastfeed him and after a while i have to stop for a break. As i stop, Jake begins to cry, this time louder than before and this wakes Justin up. 

"Heyy" he says sleepily

"Hi" I say kinda blunt back as i try to stop Jake crying

"Are you alright?" he asks looking into my eyes

"Yeah, i'm fine, just can't feed him very well" I say looking at Jake.

"Awh babe" he says getting up from the chair. He walks over to me, places his arm over my shoulder and pulls my body into his so my head is tucked under his chin. He runs his warm hand up and down my arm and softly plants a kiss on my head. Jake begins crying again and Justin tries to calm him down by slowly stroking his tiny hands.

"Here, let me take him" he says. I hand him over and as soon as Justin places his head on his shoulder he stops crying.

"There we go!" he whispers looking past Jakes head to catch my eye. He smiles sweetly as he rubs Jakes back. He is so gentle with him it makes me realise that i've got a good one. I lie back on the bed and watch as Justin softly rocks back and forth. He can't take his eyes off me or Jake After a while, Justin shuffles up the bed and lies next to me. Jake had drifted off to sleep so Justin placed him on my chest. He lies sideways and rests his head on his hand. I tuck my body in close to him, and i feel the soft breath from his nose hit the top of my head. 

"I love you baby" he says smiling

"I love you too Justin" I look up and he softly kisses my lips

"And this little one" He whispers, quickly leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on Jakes head. Justin watches as me and Jake fall asleep, and when i wake up, he's still there. 

"Love you" he whispers.

*********************************************

YOU DONT KNOW HOW BADLY I WANTED TO END IT THERE IDK IT SEEMED SO SWEET, WEDDING NEXT :D 

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT PART ADNKSLDLSLS

GUYS BABY GOT A BILLION VIEWS IM SO HAPPY CURRENTLY IM WAITING FOR JUSTIN TO TWEET ABOUT IT HE JUST RETWEETED VEVO BUT HES SAID NOTHING.. I CANT STOP SMILING ASFKSKKDK I feel you if he doesnt follow you tbh i think he hates me :)