29 - Dead

Rose's POV:

Her last post was more than a month ago, then my page refreshed and her friends were leaving goodbye notes, then it clicked. She's dead.

I read that Isabella was currently staying with Derek, she died last month, but earlier she said her mom was calling her? Whats going on?

Justin's email flashed up and it wouldnt stop flashing so i decided to click on it, it was only from Scooter but then i noticed one on its own, from no other than Charlotte Davis.

"I never thought about telling you about Isabella, im sorry, you didnt seem interested what with your popstar life and everything, i was 16, you left me when i was 16 to raise a baby on my own, everyones leaving me now and things are falling apart so goodbye Justin, dont bother replying, i wont pick it up. -Charlotte"

I gulped. That was sent last month. He never replied but it was open so he read it. Wow.

I closed the laptop down and walked out to find Justin on his phone. "W-Why didnt you tell me?" I asked him.

"Tell you what?"

"I read your emails and i know who exactly Charlotte and Isabella are, fuck knows why she was at my wedding 2 years ago and now, she told me to stay away from boys and she said shes already found her parents and now i know what she means! You've been a dad all this time!"

"I didnt even know alright Rose! Not until last month!"

"Dont shout you'll wake Jake" I growled. "why didnt you say anything?"

"I couldnt, we were planning the wedding and i didnt want it to be ruined"

"Justin your own daughter stood in front of you and you let her run away" I said as i sat down on his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"She doesnt want me Rose, she has hardly any idea who i am, i didnt know she was at our wedding before" He told me.

"How about we dont talk about this for the rest of the holiday? We just have fun, me you and Jake" I smiled.

"I couldnt agree more" He smiled and kissed me. "Y'know i was thinking.."

"Hmm?" I mumbled

"I was thinking about another baby" 

"No" I spat.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because i said so, not yet anyway, its already hard enough with one"

"Please babe we can do it together"

"Justin we've got loads of time to make babies shut up" I giggled "Maybe in a few years"

"Babe no Jakes gonna need a friend"

"I'll think about it, alright?"

"Promise?"

"Promise" I giggled, smiling.

***

We've really had a great time in hawaii, im glad we brought Jake, Justin not so much as me, whenever he tried to do something Jake would cry or scream then i'd be too tired.

It was our last night here, Justin just put Jake to bed in his crib, i was sat on the bed reading a book with my glasses on. "Babe" I was ignoring him on purpose.

"Rose" He whined" As he climbed on to the bed, hovering over me.

"Can i help you?" I asked, looking up as he was blocking the light.

"Jakes asleep"

"Well done" I grinned "Now can you move your blocking the light i cant see the words"

"Theres something more important than the book he said, grabbing it out of my hands as he threw it on the floor, being a hard back it went with a bang, i sighed and took my glasses.

"You can be such a dick sometimes Justin"

"But you love me, Mrs Bieber" I giggled and attached my lips to his.

"Justin stop it" I growled as his hand went up my shirt.

"Please babe" He whined.

"We'll wake Jake" I told him.

"I'll make you quiet" He chuckled. "Please can we try for another baby"

"Justin Jakes only 3 months old" I sighed.

"He'll be one when you have this little one, please Rose like i said me and you can do anything" He said, kissing my nose, i nodded as i smile crept across his face, lifting my shirt off and over my head. "I love you" He whispered against my neck as he began to kiss and suck on it, my fingers locked in his hair. 

***

Arriving home we were very tanned compared to everyone else, but we just thought that was funny, Pattie offered to take Jake for a few days to let us have a break, again i said no, i love Jake, i just dont want him out of my sight.

I was watching tv as i heard the phone ring, Justin was in the shower, it was his phone but i had to answer it, it could have been important and the number was unknown.

"Hello?" I said.

"Daddy" I heard a little voice pipe up on the other end of the line.

"Isabella? Is that you?"

"W-Who is this?" She mumbled.

"Its Rose" I gulped "Are you okay? How did you get Justin's number?"

"Where is he?"

"Hes in the shower, are you okay?"

"No Derek is trying to hurt me" She winced.

"Where are you? Im coming to get you"

"Please dont, daddy doesnt want me anyway"

"Trust me he does, where are you?"

****

Justin's POV:

"Rose?!" I shouted as i walked down the stairs, there was a note.

'Gone out, its important, i should be home soon, i just put Jake to bed so he shouldnt be waking up anytime soon, love you - Rose x'

I tried calling her but what a surprise she left it here, i just had to sit and wait. I think maybe an hour or two went by, i still sat in front of the tv, now with Jake awake and playing games with him, eventually i heard the door opened, i turned and saw not only Rose i saw Isabella, crying.

"What happened?!" I asked as i picked up Jake, Rose took him from me as i grabbed Isabella. "What happened baby?"

"Derek tried to hurt me, Rose saved me"

"Are you okay princess?" She nodded, i hugged her and mouthed a 'thank you' to Rose.

**************************************

Aw:) IM GONNA MAKE 30 CHAPTERS WOOP IM PROUD I COULDNT DO IT BEFORE

Vote and comment for the next part guys!! < MAYBE THE LAST PART.