Chapter 1: Reunion

“Alright, Y/N! That's it! We are done!” I smiled to myself nodding to the photographer. I still wasn't used to someone professional taking pictures of me. I sighed when I sat down suddenly realising how tired I actually was. I picked up my mobile and quickly checked my mails, before I changed back into my own clothes. I waved goodbye and left.

When I came home I quickly took pictures of what I was wearing and blogged it. I sighed and lay down. In a matter of seconds I was asleep. My phone woke me up, someone was calling me. As soon as I hit the button someone was screaming at me “Where are you, Y/N? I've been waiting here for already 10 minutes! You promised me you'll be here” Zoe. I sighed realised I slept too long. I stood up slipping on my boots. “I'm sorry! Zoe, I really am! Just give me 10 minutes and I'll be there!” I heard her sigh, I was relieved knowing she would give in and forgive me. “Alright,Y/N! But hurry up. I haven't seen you in ages and I can't wait to see you again.” I smiled to myself, Zoe was a darling. She was one of my best friends, well she was the sister of my best friend, Joe. I haven't seen them both in ages, because I spend the last three years in Liverpool studying Fashion Design. In the last three years much had changed, my fashion blog became so popular over night, Joe and Zoe's youtube channels both hit a million. I smiled to myself when I remembered how excited Joe was when he told me. I tried my best to stay in contact with Joe and if you asked me I succeeded.

I quickly left the underground and walked towards Pizza Express. I already saw Zoe from the outside. I hurried inside and sat down next to her. “Good evening! Haven't heard from you in a while!” I winked. She jumped and turned around, she shrieked when she realised it was me and quickly hugged me. I hugged her back. “I missed you so much!” We both said at the same time making us both laugh. Zoe and me talked about everything that had happened in the last few month since I had seen her. I spend Christmas at home in Bath and had seen Zoe and Joe a few times. Now I moved to London, because it was better for me to work in London.

“He missed you a lot you know.” Zoe said looking at me smirking a bit. I bit my tongue smiling a bit. My smile dropped “Maybe but not in the way I missed him.” Zoe knew I liked Joe a bit more than just a friend. “ I meant in this way” she sang. My head snapped up so I met her gaze. She smiled at me. “You should tell him.” I bit my lip again, before shaking my head. “It would ruin everything.” Zoe sighed. This wasn't the first time we talked about this, but I just couldn't imagined that Joe really liked me as well. I changed the subject, because I just felt we wouldn't agree on this. Suddenly a idea popped into my head. I looked up at Zoe and she gave me questioning look, my smile grew into a smirk. “You know I just had an idea.” Zoe furrowed her brows, he looked concerned. “I think I should come and visit you guys in bath for some time. My job won't start for the next two weeks so I think that's the perfect time to spend it with my two best friends.” Zoe started to smirk as well. “Let's go back to your place and pack!” I smiled at her and nodded.