Chapter 10: Us

The last few days of my stay, Joe and me spend a lot of time in the house instead of walking around the city. I talked with Zoe a lot about my thoughts about the fangirls and I slowly started to get kind of used to it, but still I thought it was insane. Yeah sure, everybody has a little crush on a celebrity, but some girls were really obsessed. Not only with Joe, but Zoe and Alfie and all the others as well. During the time we went out to Bath with Zoe, Alfie, Jim and Tanya, I even recognized some of the girls from previous meetings. I tried to convince myself, that it was just a coincidence, but something told me it wasn't.

The end of my stay came far too quick and I definitely wasn't looking forward to saying goodbye to Joe. He tried to cheer me, and him, up by telling me that he'll come over to mine, as soon as they were back. I nodded my head, my face still clearly showing the sadness. While Zoe and Alfie took the train to London, I drove in my car with Joe. He was really looking forward to playlist live and it made me smile, seeing him so excited. “I can't wait to meet all the subscribers.” He beamed. “You are meeting quite a lot here, if you ask me.” A frown appeared on Joe's face and he turned to face me. “What do you mean?”. “I don't know, it's just everytime we went out, we were swarmed by millions of girls. That basically drooled all over you and made us miss, what ever we were about to do.” I kept my eyes on the road, I didn't want to face him. I felt a bit relieved to have finally told him, but I was also scared that he might be angry with me. “So what do you want me to do? Stop doing videos? Tell everyone to leave us alone?” “ 'us' that would require you telling them that I'm more than just an 'old friend'” I stated. I quickly glanced at him and saw the hurt in his eyes. “So you want me make it official? Tell them all about you? Like that would make the fangirls go away.” I sighed. “Look, I love you and you know that, but these crowds scare me, it scares the shit out of me.” Right at this moment we arrived at the airport. “But these crowds are part of my life, I can't just stop it. I can stop making videos, but that won't make them recognise me on the street. I don't know what you want from me right now, Y/N!” He threw his hands up, before covering his face with them. “Maybe we should have stayed friends.” I mumbled, kind of hoping he wouldn't hear me, but he did. His head snapped up, he was shocked, disappointed, hurt. “Yeah maybe.” He stated, before he got out of the car. He got his suitcase and left.

As soon as he was gone, tears started to stream down my face. I was so angry with myself. I hit the steering wheel in frustration, until my wrist made a disgusting cracking noise and pain shot through it. I started crying even more. This day could not be any worse.

A/N: Hey guys!

I just want to quickly thank you all for reading this story! It has 5,000+ reads and 100+votes and I thank you all for that! I never thought anybody would read my writing, more than my short imagines, but you proved me wrong! Thank you a lot!

PS: Sorry for this chapter, but something had to happen right?