Chapter 6: Tendency

I decided to watch a film. I felt weird being in their house on my own. I sighed again, I hoped this evening would have ended like my dream, but guess not. I watched Iron Man, smiling when I remembered the evening Joe and I watched it at the cinema.

Flashback

Come on, Y/N!” Joe whined. “But I am not really into action films and all this comic shit.” Joe gasped “That's not shit! It is good. Trust me you will love it!” I finally gave in and he grasped my hand pulling me out of the door and to the bus station. When we sat down in the bus he caught me starring at our hands. I was going crazy inside. He let go off my hand and I think I saw him blush a little.

We arrived at the cinema and we split up, I got the snacks and he got the tickets. He chuckled when he saw me, my arms trying to hold my collection of snacks together. “Don't judge! You know I love crisps, but I also love popcorn and nachos so I took all” He just grinned at me before taking some of the snacks, so I wouldn't drop them.

So, what did you think? Still some comic shit?” Joe grinned at me, knowing I loved it. “Yeah it wasn't bad.” I said casually. Joe just chuckled before poking my side, causing me to jump. “Fingers to yourself, Sugg!” I shouted before running away so he couldn't poke me again. He followed me and finally caught up with me. He grasped my waist and throw me over his shoulder, carrying me to the bus station.

End of Flashback

I woke up to Zoe and Alfie coming home. Zoe gasped when she saw me laying on the couch alone. She whispered something to Alfie and he disappeared upstairs. She came over to me and woke me up. “Y/N, where is Joe?” I looked at her a frown covering my face. “Oh, he is at Chip's filming their new video.” I bit the inside of my lips. I was hurt. I wish he would have spend the night with me instead of leaving me on my own. Zoe nodded her head. “Go back to sleep, we'll go shopping tomorrow” She hugged me and went upstairs.

I woke up to some voices in the kitchen. It was Zoe and Joe, I stayed on the couch and kept my eyes closed. I didn't mean to listen to their conversation, but it's not my fault right? “Joe, she really likes you but right now I think you were just joking the whole time.” Zoe stated, she was frustrated, I could hear it in her voice. “I love her, Zoe.” He sighed. “Than start acting like you do! Ask her out!” Joe sighed again. “It's not that easy, she is my best friend. I don't want to lose her.” “Mate, it is that easy! Go and ask her.” Alfie chirped in. I bit my lip, trying to hide the smile that grew wider and wider on my face. He loved me. He loved ME. He really did. “No, I won't. You guys know that I have the tendency to fuck everything up and I definitely won't fuck up the only chance I have to be with her forever. I don't want to lose my best friend, but I'd like her to be mine and still I have a feeling that exactly that will fuck it up.” I furrowed my brows, so he won't ask me out. The smile disappeared from my face and a tear slipped down my face. Zoe let out a frustrated grown.”You two are unbelievable! You know what it's your business I won't do anything about it anymore! I can't believe that you are both too blind to see that you are madly in love with eachother. You two are a pair of cowards! Too scared to leave something awesome behind for something even better!” Zoe had raised her voice quiet a lot during her speech, making me flinch, I never saw Zoe that frustrated. She stomped out of the kitchen and stopped right next to the couch I was laying on. “I know you are awake.” She whispered. “If he won't make a move, you should.”