Chapter 19: God I missed you

A/N: IT CONTAINS SMUT! but I added a smut warning as soon as you get close to it, so skip it if you don't like it :)

The smell of bacon filled the air. You were humming to yourself, while turning the bacon in the pan. It had been two month, since Joe and you had moved in together. He had been back home over the weekend to catch up with his parents and joined them on their weekend trip to Brighton to visit Zoe. You would have joined them, but your job had kept you busy. It was Monday morning and you just waited for Joe to walk into the kitchen and wrap his arms around you. You put the bacon on a plate, starting to nibble on a slice, while watching the clock. It wasn't usual for Joe to be late, but you still always got that horrible feeling in your guts. As if something bad would have happened. You had put yourself a limit though. If he wasn't where he was supposed to be after half an hour to an hour, you would call him. Today though you knew there would be no point in that. He had taken your car, knowing that you wouldn't need it, and wouldn't answer the phone if you called. You started to drum with your fingernails against the wooden surface of your counter. You took a deep breath trying to calm yourself. This nervous feeling was worth, than it had ever been before, making you really scared that in fact something had happened to Joe. You picked up your phone, your thumb hovering over Joe's contact, before you put it down. You walked into the window, considering whether you should peak out of the window to see if he was there yet, but you didn't want it be like one of those old ladies, spying on their neighbours. Finally you took the two steps closer to the window. Just in time to see a figure walking towards your entrance. A grin appeared on your face in an instant, when there was no sound of the door bell. Finally you could hear the key in door, making your heartbeat speed up. “Love? I'm back!” you could hear Joe's voice echo through the flat. You run towards him. Your grin as big as it could be, once you saw his figure standing in the entrance, he was biting his lip as soon as he saw you. Joe opened his arms and immediately you run into him, your body crashing into his. “God, I missed you.” Joe mumbled into your neck, leaving kisses on your soft skin. “It's only been three days.” You chuckled, making Joe shrug. “Still.” He answered, his kisses trailing up your neck to your jawline, before he finally reached your lips. He hovered over them for a second, making you realise just how much you had actually missed him and how much you craved his touch. You leaned forward, crashing your lips against his. You tangled your fingers in his hair, tucking slightly, causing a groan to escape Joe's lips.

* SMUT WARNING *

You could feel his tongue skipping over your lips, begging for entrance, you opened your lips slightly, letting his tongue slip into your mouth. You felt his hands skipping down your body, from your waist to the back of your tights. “Jump.” Joe breathed against your lips, before you obeyed, wrapping your legs around his waist. Without breaking the very heated kiss, the two of you somehow managed to get into the bedroom. Joe put you down on your feet, diverting his lips to your neck, while his hands pulled on the hem of your oversized shirt. “God, I love it, when you're wearing my shirts and only my shirt.” Joe grinned at you, after he had pulled away to pull his shirt over your head. You giggled, biting your lip, while pulling his shirt off his body as well, your fingers tracing the muscles on his stomach, when you crashed your lips against his. His breath hitched, when your fingers traced over the hem of his boxers. “You drive me crazy, love.” Joe groaned, before he threw you down on the bed. He pulled off his pants, before he crawled over you, leaving kisses on your tights until he was hovering over the area that you needed him the most. He placed a kiss on your knickers, before he continued his way up your body, peppering it with kisses. His lips returned to yours, while his hands found their way to your back, unclasping your bra, before he threw it away as well. He pulled away from the kiss again, attaching his lips to one of your breasted, nibbling and sucking lightly, while one of his hands took care of the other one. Your breath was rapid, while you squirmed under Joe. “Joe, please.” Your voice was husky and filled with lust. You were waiting for a cocky comment from Joe, a 'be patient, love' or 'why so eager', but there was no comment. Joe was as eager as you were in that moment, he was quick to remove the last garments that separated the two of you and thrust into you. “God, babe.” Joe groaned and soon your moans and his groans filled the air. Your nails dug into his skin, surely leaving marks. Soon you could feel your climax approaching, making your nails scratch down Joe's back. A load moan and his name was all that slipped past your lips, once you hit your climax, making you clench around Joe, triggering his own climax.

The two of you ended up cuddling on the bed for the rest of the day, showing eachother just how much you had missed eachother during the day.