Chapter 17: The Idea

You let yourself fall down on the couch, a deep breath leaving your lungs. A grin soon took over your face. Everything was perfect right now and you loved it! The convention had been interesting. You didn't really have anything to do, so you had spend your time watching Joe and the others do their thing. After the convention was over, you flew home with Zoe, while the guys stayed to have their 'guy holiday'. A smile tugged on your lips, when you remembered, how clingy Joe had been on the airport. Everybody had expected you to be the clingy one, whining how you didn't want to leave Joe, even though it was only for a week, but in the end it was exactly the other way around.

Thinking of Joe, you had to promise him to text him as soon as you got home. You fished your phone out of you bag, typing a quick report about your arrival at home and how much you missed him, before you pressed send.

You had known before that you would have a lot of spare time, while Joe was gone, so you scheduled as many meetings and appointment in this week as possible, so the time flew by quicker than you thought. It felt like only a day since you had been on the airport and now you were back. You stood near the exit waiting for you boyfriend, a huge smile on your face. You had missed him, but you had kept yourself occupied, so you wouldn't think too much about it.

“Excuse me, Miss?” You turned around to be faced by two elder women, looking for their way to the buses, you quickly pointed it out to them. Before you could turn around you felt two arms wrap around your waist. “God, I missed you.” You felt Joe's breath against your neck, causing shivers to run down your spin. He quickly spun you around and crashed his lips against yours. “I missed you too, a little bit.” You shrugged, trying to look as bored as you could manage, when you just wanted to grin at him. “Only a little bit?” Joe pouted playfully, a smirk appearing on your face, when the grin finally took over your face. “Maybe more than a little bit.” You crashed your lips against his once more, before you pulled away. “Let's get you home, pretty boy.” Joe just chuckled at you comment, before he quickly pecked your forehead. The two of you left the airport and headed towards your flat. It was closer to the airport and you were just too tired to drive to Bath.

For days you had an idea swirling around your mind, but weren't too sure about it. “I spend more time here than I do at home.” Joe chuckled, letting himself fall down on the couch. “You do!” You smiled, sitting down on his lap. “You know, I have this idea, it's more of a suggestion, so you don't have to if you don't want to. I would totally get it..” You were cut off by Joe's lips. “You are rumbling, love.” Joe grinned, making you blush a little bit. “So, what is that idea of yours?” You took a deep breath and straightened your body before you looked straight into Joe's eyes. “Move in with me?”

A/N:

Cliffhanger! Sorry but I promise I'll update again tomorrow ;)

So I have been feeling alright for some time now, but I just couldn't get myself to finish this story, because as bad as it may sound, I just lost interest in youtubers. But you guys all commented so lovely, that I just wanted to finish this for you guys. I had actually planed on finishing this story with 25 chapters but I will finish it now with 20. I don't know whether I will start a new fanfic after, I definitely won't start a youtuber one. Right now I'm considering doing a Jake Garland (Memphis May Fire), Tyler Carter (Issues) or David Schmitt (Breathe Carolina), let me know what you guys think :)