Chapter 4: Good night, my love!

After some time we both pulled away to catch out breath. I bit my lip a smirk covering my face. “I wanted to do this for so long.” Joe whispered before kissing me again. “And biting you lip, love, makes me want you even more.” I kissed him back, my hand finding it's way into his hair. His hand wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me into his lap. What started with a passionate kiss turned into a heated make out session. We both wanted this for so long and that it was happening we didn't want it to stop. After some time we both pulled away though, a smirk covering our faces. “I think we should head home before they call the police.” He winked and I placed myself back in the passenger seat. Joe started driving and grabbed my hand, kissing it now and then.

When we arrived back at their house I turned to him “Are we going to tell them?” He bit his lip before pulling me close again. “Nah, I had to share you with them the whole time, now I want you to myself.” I smirked before quickly crashing my lips onto his. We walked out of the car, both happy like we never have been before and smirking, we just couldn't stop smiling. It was now one in the morning and everyone was asleep. Zoe and Alfie fell asleep on the couch. Joe and me when into the kitchen to eat our food. He pulled me into his lap, stealing a kiss now and then.

“Where am I actually meant to sleep?” I turned to him with an raised eyebrow. A smirk grew on his face when he pulled me even closer. “Well actually you are meant to sleep on the couch but we both know that the couch is already occupied so how about you sleep in my room.” I made a face as if I would think about it. “Well, I could do that but there is only one problem.” Joe frowned, before I leaned in so my mouth was right next to his ear “I forgot to bring pjs”. Joe gulped before picking me up in his arms and carried me upstairs into his room as soon as the was closed he whispered into my ear “Oh that's not a problem.” He smashed his lips against mine and the kiss soon turned into a heated make out session. Soon we both were laying on his bed, he only in his boxers and me in my bra and panties. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his side, so my head was rested on his chest. “Goodnight, my love” He mumbled before kissing my forehead.

A/N: Really short chapter and I'm sorry! Didn't know what to write :D