6

Ch.6

Monday's. I hate Monday's. They are the worst days.

I'm kidding I love Monday's!

It's the one day a week when everyone at school looks and feels like hell. I love it. It gives me a great feeling. Especially since I killed Lisa Sunday and they haven't found her body parts yet. I made my way to my locker smiling at all the grumpy souls.

Drake stepped in my way causing me to bump into him. I grabbed his arm to keep my balance. I quickly let it go after feeling the disgust. "Sorry Winter I didn't know you wasn't looking at me."

No shit. Katty is talking about how she might be pregnant with a John Doe's baby and I'll be looking out for you. Hope many caught the sarcastic remark.

"It's ok Drake. I gotta-" He stopped me fast. "I really want to talk to you. Can we go somewhere real quick?" He was giving me a vary hopeful look.

I wanted to crush it. "Actually class starts-"

Drake gripped my hand gently but firmly. "It'll be fast. Its about us."

Us? There's a us?

I sighed knowing I won't get out of this without causing a commotion. I knew this was coming since I was ignoring his calls and text. I need to learn how to block. I bit my lip and nodded. "Lead the way."

A huge smile broke out of his face as he turned and started walking. He held my wrist the whole time drawing lots of attention. I just kept smiling at the idiots. When we made it to a empty class room I went and leaned against the teachers desk. They should really lock the rooms up. Drake caught my attention when he stopped not far. "I've been texting you?"

I tilted my head. "Yeah I know. I'm sorry I haven't texted back. I just felt like such a slut. You probably wanna say it was a mistake​ right?" Please say that so I can leave.

Drake face broke out in worry and he came closer leading in front of me. "No way! That's not it at all. I was hoping you wanted to like......date."

What?

I made a sad face looking up at him. "But....date?"

Drake smiled and nodded. "I know we only hung out twice and did some things. I can't really remember and I suck for that." he looked up at me with sad guilty eyes. "I just want to show you I'm not an ass that just wanted to hit and run. Will you date me Winter?"

This could fuck up my future plans by far. What is he thinking?

Wait......

If he's with me most of the time then it'll look good for me. I have no alibi for Saturday night. Sure I was with Kevin but that was hours before we parted. If I can get him to say I'm with him even when I'm not will be perfect. He can also be a fall guy. I can make sure I plant evident around crime scenes, like a rip piece of shirt or blood.

I bit my lip looking at him. "I don't know....."

Drake smiled and stood up leaning closer to me. He closed his eyes as he leaned closer to my face. I widened my eyes realizing he wanted to kiss me. I glared at him hard the closer he got but forced my own eyes closed as his lips touched mine.

When he pulled away I huffed. His hand found my cheek as he looked at me. I could feel my skin crawl from his disgusting hand on me. "Will you give me another chance Winter?"

I forced a small smiled and nodded. Drakes face lit up as he hugged me. I gasped at the sudden motion. When he pulled away he was practically bouncing. The sound of the school bell went off in the background. "Great! Um...After school I'll give you a ride home. We can do home work together. That's cool?" he spoke so fast I had to re-say it to myself.