7

Ch.7

I frowned looking up at Kevin. "I wasn't peeping." He just tilted his head never losing his smirk. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I ignored the look he was giving me and crossed my arms. "Why don't you like Drake?"

He closed his room door before walking past me. "Who?"

I followed keeping my eyes off his bare back. "Drake. The boy with the blue truck."

He made his way down stairs. "You mean the boy you fucked who is way older then you?"

I could here the hiss in his voice and rolled my eyes. "You don't have to say it like that. But yes him."

He went to the living room and sat down. I sat at the other end of the couch and watched him turn the t.v on. "I simply don't like him. I thought you was leaving." He glanced at me with a teasing look.

"I decided to stay. You should pay Drake no mind. He's my boyfriend now so he'll be around more." I glanced at Kevin when he didn't say anything and gasped lowly seeing his glare. I've never in my life been so intimidated. How the hell can he do this to me? I can't keep reacting in such ways just from his looks and words. He was a nobody.

"Your what?" he voice was sharp.

My kept my eyes locked with his. "My boyfriend."

Kevin looked at me a while longer before taking out his cell phone. I watched him send a text before going back to watching t.v.

I was so confused. "Um?"

"What?"

I bit my lip looking at him act like he wasn't just pissed. "Nothing I guess."

He kept watching t.v shrugging. I don't care if he didn't say anything more about it. I don't need his approval or answer. Why am I thinking about this? I took my phone out and sent a text to Drake.

W-Want to meet up when your done with classes?

D-Sure! I knew you missed me.

W-how could I not?

I rolled my eyes at the kissy faces he sent. I put my phone back up and sighed. Looking around Kevin's living room actually made me want to get out these clothes. I wanted to put on my short fluffy shorts and crop top.

I groaned at how bored I was. How does he watch this? What is this?!

"Bored?"

I looked over to Kevin. "Yes."

His deep brown eyes moved over to me slowly. "Then have fun."

I frowned getting confused. "What?"

He lifted his arms facing me more. "Let's have fun. Pick something to do."

"Your a vary weird and creepy adult." I told him sitting up more.

He shrugged. "Nice to know. Now pick."

I thought it over before deciding on a vary childish game. "Truth of dare."

He smirked and nodded. "Alright. You first, truth of dare?"

"Truth." I could already hear the questions that he wanted to ask.

"Do you care about that Drake?"

I tilted me head. "No. Truth or dare?" I wasn't going to give any extra details on anything. I'll answer in straight answers.

"Truth." his eyes dared me to ask the wrong things.