9

Ch.9

I kissed Drake cheek as we rested in my living room. All the bags were brought inside. We put them up and now the roast was cooking. Drake had a goofy smile on his face. "I really am happy you gave me a second chance Winter."

I just laughed at him trying to hide my annoyance. Since the text from Dean I've been itching to ask Kevin some questions. At this point Kevin needs to come clean about who he is. Its pissing me off how he knew about Lisa.

Drake leaned closer pulling me out of my head. I forced my smile to stay up as he kissed me on my mouth. A shiver of disgust went through me. Drake must have thought it was something else since he leaned in more and touched my cheek. I pulled away and turned to the side hoping he'll back off. He didn't though, instead Drake moved to kissing my neck. His hands moved under my shirt as he pushed me to lay back in the couch.

I glared at the ceiling before putting a sad face on and sniffing. Drake shot up off me looking worried. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

I covered my face. "You think I'm a slut!"

He stumbled over his words shaking his head. I put my hand on his cheek catching his attention. "I k-know we've had sex a-already but....but......I wanna wait for out next time. P-Please can we?" I shifted my eyes, as they teared up, to the side.

Drake nodded quickly. "Yes of course. I'm sorry I scared you, I swear. Please don't cry. Between my fight with your best friend and now I feel like shit."

He rested his head on my chest as we laid on the couch. I could only roll my eyes. How many other people think Deans my best friend? That's annoying but effective.

"Don't feel bad. I'm sorry if I'm being a Nun. Please don't leave me for someone else who will give it up more." I made my voice shake and wrapped my arms around Drakes head.

He wrapped his arms around my torso tightly. "I won't I swear I won't. I don't mind waiting. We can go as slowly​ as you want Winter."

I released him and let him sit up to look at me. "Do you want to talk to Dean? I'm sure he'll want to fix the misunderstanding you two have."

Drake looked unsure but one glance at my sad face and he gave in. "Sure, can I call off your phone?"

I nodded with a smile and took out my phone. "Here I'll call him."

After two rings Dean answered sounding relaxed. "Hey Winter, what's up?"

"Hey Dean. Listen, Drake wants to talk about what happened." I gave Drake a smile for encouragement.

"I don't know Winter....."

"No no listen he knows it was a misunderstanding. Please can you guys make up?" Dean sighed before saying sure. I gave the phone to Drake. They started to talk and I slowly made my way out the door when he wasn't paying attention.

I made my way across the lawn and to Kevin's house. It took three knocks before he opened his door looking annoyed. "What boy I'm busy."

I frowned and crossed my arms. "I want to ask you a question."

He kept the door slightly closed. He was trying to keep something out of my sight. "What is it?"

I glared at him. "Can I come in?"

He sighed before glaring back. "I have company."

I clenched my jaw. "Well your showing them how rude you are by not letting me in."

He moved his body more out the door make my eyes slide to his chest that was covered by a grey shirt. I put my eyes back on his when he bent down closer.