Buh she still ain't shit

After school

Mateo pov

Well I didn't see Majesty at all on the bus.

Good.

She a fucking ugly fat bitch anyway.

Ain't nobody wanna see her.

But Ayo and I just got off the bus and we now walking down the long huge driveway towards our house.

Yea I'm rich and dancing really helps out with the richness.

Hann...get like me.

"Mateo I doubt mom will be home." Ayo said.

"Yea but who cares that means we could have more parties." I say.

"Yea true." Ayo said.

"Nigga let's make a dancing video and start scheduling a party after when we get there." Ayo says.

"Alright." I say going onto my phone.

I go onto Instagram and ignore my hundreds of notifications, and go to lurk Jade's Instagram which is foreignjade  but when I typed "f" first was Jade's account and second was another account that said fuckthatgirlmajesty_.

Hol up.

Majesty got a Instagram? 

We arrived home and Ayleo opened the door. We walked right in, and I walked into the living room, took off my backpack and sat on the couch.

"Ayo!" I yell.

"AYO!!"

"AYLEO!!!!"

"WHAT NIGGA IM FUCKING HUNGRY IM TRYING TO MAKE MTSELF SOME FUCKING NOODLES GOT ME WALKING 10 MILES IN THIS BIG ASS HOUSE." Ayleo yelled walking into the living room.

I ignored his outburst.

"I think Majesty has Instagram." I say showing him the account bar under jades account.

"You mean the sumo wrestler bitch?" Ayo asked.

"Noooo, the one who never ever EVER sucks dick for free." I say sarcastically giving Ayo the 'dafuq' face.

"Oh....the press her account." Ayo says leaning on the couch behind me eager.

I pressed it and we saw,

I threw my phone across the room in reflexes.

"DAYUUUMMMMMM!!!!!" Me and Ayleo yelled at the same time.

"SHE GOT TATOOS!" I yell standing up from the couch.

"AND ASS!!" Ayleo yelled throwing his arms in the air.

I went and grabbed my phone to see it cracked but who cares I could go buy a new one.

I check her likes and she has 300 likes on one and 430 on the other and 2,956 followers.

But how? 

Nobody really likes her.

I check the captions and on the first picture it said,

We all went to the beach  ✨ .

The second post said,

Stole another orphans makeup products, and snuck out and got nails for free 😊 .

I can't believe I'm saying this but Majesty is actually...

Pretty...

"Bro she nah even fat she thick REALLLYYY thick." AYLEO said while holding his mouth.

I nodded while deep in thought.

"We should invite her to the party so I could tap dat." Ayo said rubbing his hands together.

"Do, you." I say waving him off as he walks away still rubbing his hands together.

I sit back in the couch in disbelief

I mean ion like her one bit. 

Buh she pretty.

Buh imma still bully her cuz she ain't shit.

Even thou she may think she is.

I sigh.

She think she the shit so she gone get beat tomorrow for that reason.

I lay back and turn in the tv and watch boondocks.