Cries and fight.

After school

Majesty pov

We now finished schools and we're at our lockers, and Autumn was on the phone with her mom.

"Ok I will." She said and got off her phone. I see her to have the iphone 7.

Must be nice.

"She said I could come over but I gotta be home before 11." Autumn said getting the rest of her stuff.

"Okay." I say relieved while putting my back pack on my shoulders.

"Fat bitch, made a new friend why do you try to talk to that fat mute bitch anyways?" A voice said. We turn to see Zavi, Bonez, Kida, and Alonzo.

I looked down.

"Step up for yourself." Autumn said tapping me.

I grow nervous.

I shake my head no.

"Exactly fat hoe can't do shit." Bonez said.

I grow tears in my eyes.

"Come on." Autumn says.

"Yea move one fat mute." Alonzo said.

I can't take this anymore.

I run into the nearest bathroom leaving Autumn behind. I locked the bathroom door so nobody else could come in, and I slid down the bathroom wall and started crying.

I hear banging on the wooden bathroom door.

"Maj open the door! Unlock the door we could talk about this!" Autumn yelledthrough the door.

I ignore her and put my head to my knees and curl up in a ball.

"Why does everyone hate me?" I whimper to myself.

"What have I done to anyone for them to treat me like this? I get beat up more then once a week and told off to and even fucking spit on and I done nothing to anybody. It's not fucking fair why do I have to not have a real fucking family, I wish I had real parents." I say crying even more.

I start to see the bruises on my arms again because of the makeup coming off.

I wipe my tears and get up from the floor and look in the mirror.

Ugly.

I'm fucking ugly.

"Ugly fat whore, I hate you." I say to myself.

Next thing you know the bathroom door opens, and I see Autumn with a bobby pin in her hands.

She goes up to me and hugs me.

"You're not ugly." She says.

"Yes I am." I say between sobs.

"No, you're not. Trust me. I know when someone pretty and ugly if you were ugly i would've told you a long time ago." She says.

"I know what will make you feel better." She says now holding on to my shoulders.

"What?" I say between sobs.

"What is something you always wanted?" She asked softly.

"Shoes, clothes, and a phone." I say wiping my tears.

"Then let's go do that." She says smiling.

"Okay." I say giving a weak smile.

With that, I grabbed my backpack and we went on the bus.

We see Ayo, Teo, Zavi, Zay and Dee arrive on the bus and Jade?

They all give me a stank face as they were going to the back of the bus.