Handling drunk people.

Jasmine pov
Alright so now, it's 1 am and the party still going and there's still like 300 people here partying.
"Bae." I say tapping key.
"Yea." He says.
"Let's go." I say.
"Home?" He asks.
I nodded.
"Alright you get the girls, I get the boys." He says getting up from his chair.
I got up too, and we split up looking for everyone.

I'm checking everywhere and I can't find anyone. I go in the kitchen, and walk in to Mateo laying on the floor and Majesty is laying on him in a straddle position.
"That girrrllll iss a reall crowwwdd pleasser likke mas dick." Mateo said in slurred words.
Majesty suddenly threw up on Mateo.
"AAWWWW FUCK!!!!!!! whoo made chickeeen?" Mateo said laughing.
Majesty started laughing and placed her lips on his and they started making out.

Ew.

They're both covered in throw up and they drunk and high asf because Majesty and Mateo's eyes are also red.

I hesitate but I have to do it anyway.

I grab Majesty getting her vomit all over me but Mateo starts screaming.

"YOUUU BITCHHHH LOOOOKING LIIKE A SQUIRREL!!!  GIMME HER BACK YOU ALLIGATOR YO BREATH LOOK LIKE A ARMADILLO AND YO HAIRLINE IS SO FUCKED UP THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A SUMMER CAMP GAVE BIRTH!!!!!!!!!" Mateo screamed.

This nigga makes absolutely no sense....

"Whaaaa daduq is happening to me!!????" Majesty yelled in slurred words.
"Noooo!!!! My babyyy!!!!!" Majesty yelled. She started hysterically crying like a two year old.
"MY LIFE SMELLS LIKE PIZZA ROLLS!!" Majesty yelled as I dragged her.
"Jasmine, I already got Ayo and Autumn in the car. They asses were knocked out so it was easy." Key says.
"Well get Mateo!! I'm fucking struggling.
Key walked over to Mateo.
"This nigga out like a light." Key says.
"EWW why they both got throw up on them?!" Key yelled disgusted.
"Majesty threw up on him and they started making out." I said.
"Get Mateo it would be easier because he's knocked out." Key said.
I gave him Majesty and went over to Mateo.
"Majesty was still screaming, crying, and kicking.
I put my arms in Mateos armpits, and dragged him.

Me and key dragged them outside outside the house pushing past everyone. I opened the back door. Key put A knocked out Autumn on a knocked out Ayleo's lap. I put Mateo's heavy ass on the seat next to them, and Key put a kicking a screaming Majesty on Mateo. When she got on Mateo's lap, she calmed down thank god.
Key got the keys from Ayleo's pocket, and started the car.
He backed out the driveway and we left.