😐😐

Majesty pov
I turned the stove on again and made myself noodles. I was now sitting at the island on the chair watching tv from the kitchen tv.
I started hearing footsteps.
I looked back to see Mateo walk in. I grew tense.

"You made my food yet?" He asked.
"No." I said. Next thing you know Mateo takes my noodles and throws them in the garbage leaving the gold colored fork on the table.
"What the fuck?!" I blurt out.
Aww shit now I'm in trouble.
"Why didn't you make my food?" He asked angry getting in my face.
"No I'm tired of you leave me the fuck alone!" I yell pushing him away.
I get up and walk out the kitchen but Mateo pulls me back and punches me in the face and I felt myself to hitting he cold floor.
"Why the hell you ain't make me food?" Mateo asks bending to my level.
I started crying.
"Huh?!" He yelled.
Is tried getting up but Mateo forcefully kicked  me back down with his foot.
"I-I don't know I'm sorry." I say between sobs covering my face.
Mateo then smacks me.
"Look at people when you talk to them!" Mateo yelled grabbing my face to look at him.
I tried getting his hand off my face but he pinched my stomach causing me yelp in pain.

"Mateo what the hell are you doing to Majesty?" A voice asked.

I couldn't move my face to see who it is.

"Oh hey mom we was jus playing." Mateo said.
"Then why is she crying?" She asked.
"I was ticking her and she was laughing so hard that she started crying." Mateo said chuckling.
"Oh ok, uhh were about to go to the mall to buy some clothes for Majesty." Mom said getting a fruit roll up while I got up from the floor.

Autumn then walked into the kitchen.
"Hi pretty lady who are you?" Mom asked nicely.
"I'm Autumn I'm Majesty's friend and she wanted me to come with the mall with her." Autumn said smiling.
"Oh sure I don't care." She said getting wine from the fridge.
"Mom could I have some?" Mateo asked.
Me and Autumn started looking at him.

Dis nigga mom let him drink?

Mom looked at Mateo sternly.
"You drink?" She asked him suspiciously.
"N-no I wanted to see what it tastes like." He said leaning on the island.
I could tell he was lying.
He most likely does drink.
"1 shot. That's all I'm giving you." She said sternly getting a shot glass.
She poured the wine in as we watched.
"Thanks mom." Mateo said shoving pass me and walking out the kitchen with the shot glass.
"Okay get ready we all about to go to the mall." She said walking out the kitchen as we followed.
All?
"All? " Autumn whispered.
"All?" Mateo said from the stairs.
"Fuck yea I'm not leaving nobody in this house right now, especially you and Jade so ALL OF YALL GET THE FUCK OUT MA HOUUSE AND go into the third garage I think it has the Porsche truck in there so everyone could fit.
She said walking out the door.
Mateo glared at us, and took his shot, left the glass on the stairs and walked upstairs into his room.
I looked down.
"Don't worry, we'll just stay away from them." Autumn said going upstairs while I followed.