Crooked.

Nobody pov
"So what momma, she won't find out, she across the country." Mateo said.
"But it's wrong." She said.
"If anything happens, I'll just blame myself." Mateo said pinning her to the wall.
"You shouldn't do this to your girlfr-" She was then cut off with Mateo smashing his lips into hers and pulling her close. He picked her up, and went to the bed taking off his shirt, and she did the same.
He moved to her neck and she began moaning.
"S-stop. You have a g-girlfriend" She said coming back to reality.
Mateo trailed hands to her leggings and began pulling both her leggings and underwear down."She won't find out baby girl." WHAT THD FUCK MATEO!!!!!

Ayleo pov
I know Mateo cheating on Majesty.
Because I cheated on Autumn with Hazel.
We had sex last week when I went to her house, and one thing led to another, and,...yea.
But, don't tell nobody please,

But Hazel is pregnant.

With my kid.

I said abort it but she didn't want to. She ain't wanna put it for adoption either.
So it's gotta be a secret.
But I love Autumn, and I feel guilty.
It all just....happened.

Flashback
Last week

I was thinking about Autumn, and she was on my mind since what Mateo did to me at H&M.
I decided to go back to Cali and talk to her face to face apologizing. I left the hotel, and went to the airport which was down the block, and I bumped into someone causing them to nearly fall.
Me realizing its Hazel, I grabbed her arm before she could fully fall, and pull her up.

"Thanks. I'm always bumping into someone." She said shyly.
"You're cool, buh why you at the airport?" I ask giving her a 'dafuq' face.
"I came back from New York for visiting a friend. I'm always somewhere." She smiled.
I chuckled.
"Emirates 202 just left the airport, and the next flight to Atlanta, Georgia will be tomorrow night." The loudspeaker said.
Damnit.
That's mine.
"Fuck." I mumble to myself.
Her face changed to an concerned one. "What happened? W-was that your flight? I'm sorry." She said pointing behind her.
"It's fine, but I jus checked out my hotel room, and all rooms are now full, and I spent a lot of money while here." I explain.
"Uhh you wanna come to my house?" She asked glimpsing down to the floor and back up at me.
I shrugged. "Ok."
She smirked. "Ok." She said mocking me.
We walked out the airport, and towards her car.

~

We arrived at her house, and we saw her mom and dad walking out the house as we were leaving the car.
"Hey ma and dad, this my friend, he would be staying her for a little." She said pointing at me.
"We're going to auntie and uncles house." Her dad said shaking my hand.
Her mom smiled at me and shook my hand.
"Yea, we'll be back soon." Her mom said.
And they walked away towards their car.
Hazel walked towards the door which was still open, and walked inside. I followed, and closed the door. As I walked, Hazel walked to the door and locked it staring at me.
She smiled at me, but her smile now looked odd.

Like it was a crooked smile.

I shrugged it off, and walked towards the living room flopping on the couch.
She came and sat on my lap.
Uhh.
"I got a girlfrie-"
"Shhh." She cut me off putting her pointer finger on my lips.
"Do you know a girl named uhh what's the name? Oh Jade?" She asked trailing her finger from my lips to my chest.
I nodded. "She lied about her age to my brother." I say unsurely looking at her.
She looked at my lips and then my eyes.
"Oh. That sucks for your brother." She said tugging on my shirt.

Hazel pov
I don't wanna do this but I have to or Jade will kill Majesty, and me. Majesty doesn't know me, but I know her, and I care. And ontop of that, I have to get pregnant or else. I don't mean to do anything to be mean. I don't even like Ayo like that. But I don't want Jade hurting my loved ones. Especially me and Majesty's mother.

Ayleo pov

"Faster." She moaned.
I obeyed and went faster.
She moaned loudly, and I grunted, and I came into her, and I felt her onto me.
I flopped on nest to her on the bed as we both breathed heavily, and we both trailed off to sleep.

The next day

Nobody pov
Hazel has been feeling weird lately, and has been throwing up.
"Hazel you ok?" Ayleo asked staring at her with concerned eyes.
She shook her head no, and ran into the bathroom throwing up everything she recently ate into the toilet.
Ayleo went into the bathroom and pulled back her hair.
She finished throwing up, and went to the sink washing her mouth out.

~

Hazel sat on the bathroom toilet holding the positive pregnancy test in her hands, relieved that she was pregnant since that's what she was assigned to do.
She although felt tears well up in her eyes.
"Make it stop lord please." She said to herself as tears went down her cheeks.
She wiped them up, and got up off the toilet getting ready for her act.
She walked out her bathroom and back to her bedroom seeing Ayo on her bed shirtless, and watching tv.
"I'm pregnant." She said nonchalantly laying on the bed next to him.
He turned his head to her with nervousness in his eyes. "Y-you are?"
She nodded.
"Let's abort it. I have a girlfriend, and if she find out she gone kill me. I love Autumn." He said.
She shook her head no.
Ayleo sighed. "Adoption?"
"Secret." She said,touching his lips.
Ayo shook his head no, while she shook her head yes. "We jus gone keep it a secret ok Ayo?"
He looked into her eyes as if he were looking into her soul. He leaned in and pecked her lips. "Okay." He said softly.

Flashback over

Hazel ain't so crooked after all.
Bri