Breaking it up

Zay pov

Alright so Ayo and Teo moms gave us their password to go through the gates so we driving through and I see something that look like animals and shit but when we get closer

THESE ARE SOME MOTHER FUCKING FIGHTS!!!!!!

"MORRIS!!!!" Zavi yelled. We gone pretend he still they manager....he the manager of more people too in this story.

"Alright everyone out now." Morris said rapidly getting out the sprinter.

Me, Zavi, Alonzo, Imprint, Bonez, Kida, Dee Dee, Chance, Chy, Deja, Kandi, and Bre all jumped out the sprinter and ran towards the sight like Usain Bolt was chasing us tryna kill us.

I saw Mateo, and he was beating the shit out of this boy and every time he punched him, blood went splattered.

I ran ova dere and grabbed on to Mateo but Mateo grabbed on to this niggas hair.

"Teo chill chill." I say trying to pull him off.

But Mateo ain't listen he started kicking this nigga but this nigga grabbed onto Mateos hair so now they just fighting like girls.

 "Let go of my hair hoe!" Mateo yelled still kicking him 

"Let go of mine!" The other guy yelled back. He was on the ground by the way.

I stopped trying to pull off Mateo and went and tried to get they hands of each other hair.

"MATEO!!! LET GO YOU WON ALRIGHT NOW YALL JUST FIGHTING LIKE BITCHES!!" I yelled.

I saw Bonez come and help me.

"Aye lil bitch let go of Teos hair." Bonez said trying to pry this nigga hand off.

But why don't he just give up? Teo got him all bloody.

Next thing you know Mateo kicked the shit out of this dude and it caused him to fall back on the ground.

Mateo got up and grabbed this nigga hair standing up and he really fighting like a bitch now,

He punching him while pulling his hair.

He then dragged him and me and Bonez followed to make sure Teo don't do shit.

Teo dragged by his hair towards the grass, towards the fountain.

He then picked this guy up and is trying to throw him him the fountain.

"Hey! Hey hey hey hey hey!" Bonez yelled trying to restrain Mateo from throwing the other guy in the fountain.

I started laughing while also helping Bonez stop Teo.

"Ahhh!!! This nigga tryna throw him in his fountain I'm deceased!!!!" I yelled laughing trying to get Teo to stop.

Next thing you know Alonzo came up.

"Alright Teo you're done you did enough." Alonzo said pulling Teo.

MATEO STILL AINT LET GO OF HIS HAIR!!!

"Let go." Me and Bonez said trying to pry Mateos hands off this nigga.

Finalllyyyy we got his hands off and Mateo got scars on his hace, his hair got leaves and dirt in it, oh ma gud.

"Exactly nigga don't touch my girl no more " Mateo said as Alonzo and Bonez were holding him back walking backwards.

"Bring him inside!" I yell laughing as the were walking.