Wild females.

Majesty pov
"Y'all can't let go of eachother for at least a second?" Kandi asked.
I shook my head, and felt Mateo's arms tighten around me as I did the same.
I hold my hand out, and I'm jus staring at the ring.
😍.
We all at Morris friends house, and he got a mansion. So we in the movie room, and the couches are connected, but have recliners each, and me and Teo are just snugged up next to each other laying on one of them. I feel so small though. I look up to see Mateo's eyes closing.
Chy ran in the room. "Empire on! Where the fuckin remote!" She yelled running all around the room.
"Ion know." I say lowly and softly.
She finds the remote on the floor, and changes the large screen onto Empire.
Chy flops on the couch on the other side with her eyes glued to the screen.
I heard a small snore, and I looked up to see Mateo sleeping. My eyes get heavy, and I ended up falling asleep.

The next night...
Me, and all the girls went out, and Jasmine said the club so guess where we went??

Yhassss the club.

Buh we comin back, and we in the lobby area, we all drunk and talkin shit about eachother.
Ion know what the fuck is goin on.
"You a fucking hoe. Fucking around with Teo thinkin you got pregnant Buh yo parasite ass having a stomach virus." Bre spat at Deja.
"That waz a long time agoooo." I say in slurred words.
"I-I'm with Zay. We nah together yet, buh it will be fine." Deja said waving her off.

Nobody pov
"Girls stawp it. I gotta pee." Kandi whined waving around her purse.
"Exactlyyyyyyy." Chy said walking into a wall.
"FIGHT BIIIIIIIIIITCCCCHHHHHH FIGHT HOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs twerking.
"I always fucking hated you. You thot! You look like one! Bitch can't even dance. All you know how to do is rollie." Deja said in slurred words.
Bre dropped her purse and got in Deja's face.
"F-fucking hoar." Bre spat.
"Boujee hoe." Deja snarled.
Bre pushed Deja causing her to fall.
Deja got up, and began fighting Bre.
Although, Chy jumped in, and Deja began to fight her too.

Deja: white and black dress
Bre: blond hair, black dress
Chy: black hair black dress

"Stawp it." Majesty whined.
She fell to the floor and began crying. "IM NOTHING!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!"

Mateo pov
So we all going downstairs because me and the boys was gone go to the movies and shit, and it's late. Prolly 1am. The girls went to the club and doin the own thang, and we go downstairs, and we see girls fighting, and purses, heals, and hair everywhere. I see Majesty at a wall crying to herself, Kandi is in her own daze and peeing on herself, and Bre is laying on the floor, with leaving Chy, and Deja. They must be fighting.
"Oh FUCK!" Bonez yelled.
"HER PUSSY OUT!" Alonzo yelled.
We all ran towards them, and we were tryna break up the fight, buh they had a tight grip on each others hair.
Zay, Key, Dee Dee, and Kida were screaming of laughter while Chance was jus staring at Chy ass.
Her dress is pulled up, and her ass out. Basically all they asses out especially Maj👅.
"WERENT YALL JUS FRIENDS!" Ayo yelled.
"She a hoe ass man bitch! B-both of them!" Deja yelled pushing Chy to the floor, and beating her up and grabbing her hair.
Damnit they drunk.
"Y'all fucking drunk." I say shaking my head.
"Ha! Laugh of the night!" Imprint yelled.
I jus realized we was watching them fight, buh security started comin along with cops.
I look, and I see Bonez running down the hall.
💀💀💀 this nigga was out.
We began going to break them up, buh this is crazy.
We pulled Deja, and we pried her hands off Chy "hair" which was all ova the floor.
They was just screaming saying a bunch of weird slurred words and shit.
Damn bro.
I look to see Imprint going to Kandi's aid, and Kandi was on knocked out on the floor, her dress was ducked up, and she was in her owns pool of pee.
I put my hands on my head and grip my hair.
This is crazy.

~

I put Majesty in one of my shirts, and put her on the bed next to Kandi who was being put on the bed by Imprint.
We put all the girls in one room.
"Why can't you just fuck me already!" I hear Deja yell.
I look to see Deja pulling Zay ontop of her.
"O-oh. We could fuck, buh you drunk." Zay said getting off her.
I look down at Majesty, and she was rolling around and laughing at nothing. She pulled me ontop of her.
"Ouuuuuuu." I hear Key say.
I try and get off of her put she had a firm grip on my sweatshirt.
"C-can we fuck?"
I shake my head no.
"Pleeeaaasse." She said.
She started giggling.
She pulled up my shirt, and sweatshirt while biting her lip.
"No." I say getting off her.
She screamed in aggravation and began crying like a baby.
Kida, Dee Dee, and Chance were jus standing at a corner in they own conversation.
"Bro, these females wild." Ayleo said walking out.
I followed, and the rest did too.
"Why was they fightin tho?" Key asked with a 'dafuq' face.
"Well, when people drunk, they say the truth." I shrug.
Buh now ion even feel like watching a movie.