Ruin everything.

Nobody pov
Majesty deepened the kiss.
Buh she jus said she ain't wanna do shot at the moment.
*sighs*
Some people😑.
Mateo started gripping onto Majesty's butt and started to pull down her underwear not breaking the kiss.

But Ayleo walks in.
"Say good morning to insta- OH SHIT!!!" Ayleo yelled.
Mateo and Majesty froze and stared at Ayleo alarmed.
"Punk ass nigga always gotta ruin everything!!!" Mateo yelled aggravated.
Majesty hopped off Mateo and pulled her underwear back up.
"Did y'all take showers?" Ayleo asked.
"Could you get out?" Mateo said mocking him.
"I'm jus tryna say that Usher wanted us early because they having the music video early and we leaving tonight." Ayleo said.
Mateo sighed.
"Who told you this?" Mateo asked getting up and walking towards the door where Ayleo is.
"Mom called telling us." He said.
"Where's mom?" He asks.
"She went on a business trip for 3 weeks but we weren't home and nobody were answering their calls so she just left, and she called me this morning saying all this." Ayleo said.
Mateo groaned.
"How long we gone be out?" Mateo asked lazily punching the air.
"Just 2 months this time because we also gotta perform at a pep rally and WOD and more." Ayleo says.
"Wait....WOD as in Wprld Of Dance?" Mateo asked wide eyed looking up at Ayleo.
"Yea they called and said that they wanted u-"
"SHUT! The fuck up." Mateo said cutting Ayleo off.
"Instagram heard you curse." Ayleo said nonchalantly.
Mateo ignored him and started doing the Carlton.
"We got on world of da ance I des erve som wee eed." Mateo sang repeatedly while doing the running man.
"Instagram is gay because they said you're silly." Ayleo said nonchalantly while pointing the camera an Mateo dance.
Mateo started bopping.
"Instagram said they like you're abs..........nah my bad they meant flabs." Ayleo said still nonchalantly.
"Nigga shut the fuck up with yo 1back you got 1 *puts one finger up* ab in the middle of your stomach."  Mateo strikes back.
"Instagram stop telling Mateo to date liddlenique." Ayleo blurted out looking at the comments.
Mateo stopped celebrating.
"Mateo has a girrrlll." Ayleo said saying 'girl' slowly.
"Ion like liddlenique anyway." Mateo said.
"Instagram is still telling you to dat her." Ayleo said shaking his head.
"My girl is right there and she got ass and erryrthang Mateo said pointing at Majesty who was laying on his bed on her phone.
Ayleo pointed the camera at her but quickly pointed it away.
"Guh! Put some clothes on! Both of y'all! Was y'all bout to have sex with y'all young selves!?" Ayleo yelled.
"No I just didn't feel like wearing pants of a shirt so I jus wore a bra and underwear. Simple." Majesty says nonchalantly.
"Why don't you like liddlenique?" Ayleo asked.
"Because ion like the way she acts." Mateo said walking to the bed.
I saw his live the other day and he said that but he was all like "Im nah gone out her on blast"
Then 5 minutes later he was all like "alright imma tell y'all about liddlenique" den he got distracted and I'm jus here like ..... Fuck you.
And once again, he was like "liidddlleeeniiiqquueee." Buh in a rude way. Shit I jus left his live. Fuck is wrong with him.

I just had to let that out.

"Why don't you like the way she act?" Ayleo asked walking into his room.
"If you get off a live all tell you." Mateo said laying down.
"Tell me later." Ayleo said.
"There won't be no later."
"Oh well then I don't wanna know." Ayleo said.
"Ok." Mateo says with not a care in the world.
"Where's key and that other girl?" Mateo asked.
"They here, they awake." Ayleo said.
"Where Autumn?" Majesty asked.
"She still sleeping. Buh I changed her clothes so she don't fucking stink as bad." Ayleo said.
"Ok." Majesty said getting comfortable to go to sleep.
"I'm real pissed at you though because I was about to fucking get some buh no you just had to walk in and ruin everything." Mateo said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.
"You'll be fine." Ayleo says walking out Mateo's room.
"Close the damn door!" Mateo yelled.
"You're good!" Ayleo yelled from his room.
Mateo was too lazy to get up and close it so he layed down and looked to his left to see Majesty sleeping.
He looked down with his head still faced left.
He ended up dozing off to a dreamless sleep.