Why?

Heaven pov
I'm now in Atlanta, where everyone is, and it's 2:30 am. I go into contacts, and call Mateo.
He doesn't answer.
I call him again, and he answers after 4 rings.
"Hello?" He said in a groggily voice.
I begin fake crying. "M-Mateo. I need my best friend right now."
"What's wrong?"
"We need t-to talk." I say fake crying harder.
"Can't we talk on the phone?"
"Mateo. I need my bestfriend right now. Please."
There was a small silence.
"Where you at?" He finally asked.
"Near Hilton hotel. Like a block away."
"Alright. That's a couple blocks away from the hotel I'm at." He said.
"Ok. Hurry." I say hanging up.

Mateo pov
I get up, and look off into space. I look at Imprint who is on the other bed snoring loudly.
I get up, and put keep on my basketball shorts, and put on a shirt, and a sweatshirt. I grab my phone, and key card and walk out quietly putting my hood over my head.

~

I reach Heaven, and I see her sitting outside a store, on the ground leaned on the wall, and crying with her knees to her chest. I sit down next to her.
"Bestfriend what's wrong?"
"My sisters died in a car crash."
"Kayla, Jeniffer, and Talia?"
She nodded and began crying even more.
"I'm sorry bestfriend." I say wrapping my arm around her.
That shit is sad though. Her sisters including Heaven are like sisters to me. I knew all them all my life.
"How's yo mom then?"
She shook her head. "She's on suicide watch."
I rubbed her arm as she continued crying. "I'm sorry Angel."
"You wanna go fuck up Walmart?" I ask since she loves doing it, and we been doing it since we were young.
She looked at me, and smiled wiping her tears. She nodded.
I get up, and pull her up and pull her into a hug.
"Things will get better bestfriend. Buh ion wanna see my Angel sad." I say pulling away.

~

We go in the soda isle, and get large bottles of soda. We look at each other, and laugh. We open the bottles, and began splashing it all over the floor.
Buh for 2am, Walmart crowded as hell. People asked for pictures, buh I said no.
She smiled big, and her blond curly hair was all over her face.
"What are you guys doing!?" Someone yelled.
Me and her ran out the isle, and went to the toilet paper, and paper tower isle.
She took off her jacket and wrapped it around her waist showing her in a sports bra, and her tattoos all down her arm.
"How you not scared to get a tattoo? Dat shit hurt." I say shaking my head.
She stifled a laugh, and looked back getting a rack of toilet paper.
"I'm a brave bitch. Dats why." She smirked.
I rolled my eyes. "No you not. Yo ass is pussy when it comes to roller coasters."
She rolled her eyes at me and opened the pack of toilet paper. We take as much rolls as we can. We run out the isle, and throw it everywhere.
"What are y'all doin!?" Someone yelled.
"Stop that!!" Another yelled.
We continued running, trashing the hole place. We ran into the food isle, and ducked.
"Bro this fun." She said.
I smirked. "Only a bestfriend like me know how to make you feel better." I say getting a box of Caprisun from the shelf. I open the box, and take a pack, and she does the same.
I finish it, and throw it somewhere, getting up and walking away.
She follows, and we quickly walk out because we fucked up the place.
"Aye bestfriend lets drink." She said.
I look at her. "Tipsy. Because I gotta find my way back to the hotel."
We checked in a hotel, because ain't nobody feel like walking around forever. And plus, she needs a hotel to stay at while she here duh.

~

Nobody pov
Mateo finished the tequila bottle, and threw it at the wall causing it to shatter.
The two looked at eachother with their jaws dropped.
"Uhm. What I do?" Mateo asked getting up from the bed.
Heaven loudly burped, and began laughing to himself.
Mateo nearly fell, but caught himself by sitting on the floor.
"Bestfriend, you soooo so so so sooooooooooooo so so so fuuuckkiing dumb." Heaven laughed rolling around.
Mateo laughed, and fell back on the floor.
"Heaven. Y-you so fucking sexy it's not even funny." He said in slurred words.
"I think I am too." She said rolling her toungue, and unsteadily standing up from the floor.
Mateo grabbed her leg.
She fell, and began crying like a baby.
Mateo moved towards her. "What's wrong?"
"I saw the thing that cars fly on to use beds."
"It's okay, I can see m-my foot in my stomach......oh shit....call 911." Mateo said getting up.
He put his hand to his ear. "Po po. My foot in my belly. I need help and ion know if I should have red or green blood or some typa shit on this point. IM GONNA DIE!!" He yelled falling on the floor.
Heaven cried even more. "NO! Bestfriend ion wan you to die." She whined.
They both managed to get up and they hugged eachother.
"Ion wan you to go bestfriend. I love you too much for you to go." She said into his chest.
"I know. Me too." He laughed into her neck.
He bit her neck.
She gasped. "The fuck you doin? Teoooo?"
"I-ion know." He said in slurred words.
He bit he neck again, and began sucking on her neck.
They were still in each others embrace, and Heaven's eyes were closed.
She slipped out a small moan as Mateo's hands slowly fell to her butt.
His kissed moved up her jawline to her lips.oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh nooooooooooooo.They at first kissed softly, but lust filled it and they began kissing more faster, and slightly harsh. Mateo pushed her on the bed not breaking the kiss. She added toungue, and began unzipping his sweatshirt.
She unzipped it all the way, and took it off with his shirt.
He took off her sports bra, and kissed her lower.

The next morning...

Hazel pov
I wake up and I feel myself naked. I look under the comforters, and see myself naked, and I look beside me to see Mateo naked as well. He was sleeping and snoring softly, and he is layed on his back.
Ion remember anything from yesterday.
I feel like imma throw up. I get up and go to the bathroom, and sit down next to the toilet waiting patiently for my vomit to come.
It eventually came, and I threw up everything I had the day before into the toilet.
I flush the toilet, and wash my face and mouth, and walk out, and get back into the bed.
I look to see Mateo awake, and he was staring at a silver ring.
He looked guilty, mad, nervous, and sad all at the same time.
"Maj don't deserve someone like me." He said lowly.
I looked at him. "This the second time. I'm sorry."
"We was jus getting good too. Now I cheated on her again." He said not taking his eyes off the ring.
He looked at me. "Would you abort it again?"
I shook my head no.
"You have a boyfriend though." He said scrunching his face.
I shrugged and looked down.

He can't know.

I can't tell the police because she will find out, and kill me.

"Abort it." He said again.
I shook my head as tears began forming in my eyes.
He looked at me. "If you nah gone abort it, we can't be friends no more." He said putting his clothes, and shoes back on.
Tears rolled down my face.
I wish I could tell him.
"Love you bestfriend." He said walking out.
I been loudly crying.
"Why me? Why? Why my family?"