Why me?

Miracle pov

I'm scared but I can't do anything or else Mateo would hit me.

"Talk stupid bitch!" He yelled with his voice getting louder.

I grew teary eyed.
I just fucking got here it hasn't been 5 minutes and he's already harassing me.
Mateo let go of my face and started rubbing my thigh.
I look down at the sight as tears streamed down my face.
Mateo's hand then moved to the inside of my thigh and he started to slowly pull up my dress while doing so.
I move uncomfortably to try and move away.
"Did I tell you to move?"
I stayed silent as more tears streamed down my face.
"Huh?!" He yells.
I shook my head no and now I'm fully crying.
Mateo then strokes my hair.
"You pretty mama why didn't you tell me about yo body earlier? Because I could've fucked you a long time ago." He says.
Mateo strokes my cheek.
Omg this is weird.
"Why you crying huh?" He asks while softly smacking my cheek repeatedly.
He then scoots even closer to me where our legs are touching. I sit up straight alarmed.
He starts rubbing my back.
"Stop," I whisper while whimpering.
"Huh wha was tha?" He asks cupping his ear.
"Stop," I say now above a whisper.
"You talked. You shouldn't have done that. But the answer is no."
"Please." I whimper.
"Nope" Mateo says popping the "p".
Next thing you know Mateo pulls me on his lap. I start squirming to get out his grip but he smacks me.
"Stop moving." He says sternly. He then picks me up and puts me over his back. I could feel the blood rushing to my head.
"Mateo stop please." I say getting a little louder.
"I could do whatever the fuck I want this is my house hoe." He says walking up the stairs.

Nobody pov

Majesty tried to get out of Mateo's hold.
Mateo then pulled up her dress and smacked her butt causing her to yelp. She started sobbing. Mateo kept walking until he arrived into his room. He closed and locked his door and put Majesty on his bed. She tried to get up and run but she fails by Mateo pushing her onto the bed. He goes on top of her and started kissing her neck. Majesty tried to push him off and she started sobbing.
"Please stop why do you hate me." She said between sobs.
"I don't know I just do." He says.
Mateo then started to undress himself and also undressed Majesty while she laid there hopeless.

Monica (Ayo and Teo mom)

I'm here at the gas station and I get a call from Mateo. I answer it and I hear crying and sobbing that sounded like Majesty.

"Stop!! Leave me alone!!" Majesty yelled.
*smack* *punch*
"Stop hitting me!!"
"Oh yous think you could tell me what to do? *laughs* fuck no!" Another voice said.
That sounded like Mateo and this is his phone.
"Please stop pl-owwwwwwww GET OFF OF ME!!" Majesty yelled at the top of her lungs.
She then started screaming.
"Yous hella tight." Mateo grunts.
I gasped.
I ended the call shook at what I just heard.
My younger son is raping the adopted girl that I got less then an hour ago.

Oh hell no.
I call my job and tell them that I won't be able to clock in tonight.
I need to get home.

NOW.

Majesty pov

I'm now hopeless. I can't scream or nothing. This is the only time I ever talked loudly like this and now my voice is gone. I don't feel anything but pain. I was even fucking bleeding but he didn't care he kept going.

"You feel nice mami" Mateo said leaning his head back in pleasure.
For what seemed forever, Mateo finally pulled out of me and came and did it all over my face.
I scrunched up my face but if I did anything, he would probably rape me again.
I can't even move my legs and my vagina is burning and is bloody.
Mateo forcefully pulls me towards him and pulls the covers over us. I try to move but he is holding me so tight that I can't. And plus I can't move myself. I feel weak and nauseous. I hear small snores and look to my left to see Mateo sleeping but I can't sleep at all.

~
45 minutes later

Majesty pov

I'm here still awake and shook, and I'm still crying. Until I hear a loud bang downstairs.

"AYLEO AND MATEO BOWLES!!!!"
I then hear loud stomping upstairs. I start to grow nervous causing me to cry even more.

The door the swung open causing Mateo to wake up and look at who opened it to see an angry mom.

Mateo looked at his mom then looked away.

"Shit." He mumbled under his breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK MATEO!!! YOU ARE 17 AND YOU ARE DOING THIS!!!??? AND ON TOP OF THAT YOUR DOING THIS TO THE ADOPTED CHILD THAT I FUCKING GOT TODAY!!???? AND YOU RAPED HER!!!!! YOU FUCKING RAPED HER!!!!" Mom yelled at the top of her lungs. Her hispanic accent was really coming out now. Mateo stood there just staring at his mom. He doesn't look like he has any remorse one bit.

"Put on some clothes God damnit!!" She yelled. Mateo didn't listen he just stood there.
She then walked towards me.
"Majesty honey are you alright? I'm so sorry this happened." She says.
I say nothing but continue to whimper.
Mateo chuckles.
"Why the fuck you laughing?!" She yelled.
She took her shoes off leaving them in Mateo's room and left the door wide open signaling she was going to come back.
Mateo pushed me off his bed. "Look what you did hoe." He said.
I ignore his words not being able to speak and dragged myself to my clothes and dragged myself out of my room. At the doorway, mom helped me up and we walked down the hall with our arms on each others shoulders and she leaded me to this room. She opened the door and the room looked like it was made for me.

She helped me into the bathroom that came with it that looked like it was also made for me

She helped me into the bathroom that came with it that looked like it was also made for me. It has blue walls, and it had pink decoration in it, and the sink it white and there's a huge gemstone edged mirror above. There was a shower with glass doors, and a bathtub with a jacuzzi.
Mom helped me into the shower and turned the water and adjusted it for me. I had to sit down because my legs were weak.
"I'm so sorry." She said again and ran out the bathroom. I stood there looking down while the water hit my body as I sat on the shower floor with the water turning hair curly,

Why me?