Anger.

Alonzo pov
I push pass everyone while I'm gettin heart eyes and people takin pictures of me and tryna talk to me, but I ignore them🙄. I then look to see,........

To be continued...

JUST KIDDING HANNN

Mateo beating the shit out of Zavi.
O.

Shit.

😶.

People were cheering Mateo on, and Mateo was really punching this nigga. Suddenly Ayleo came outa nowhere and jumped in beating Zavi up. Mateo continuously punched him in the face while Ayo kicked him in the stomach.

Lord Jesus this gone be all over insta in a couple hours.

Security guards pushed pass everyone and grabbed Mateo's short ass and pulled him off. But as usual, this nigga ain't let go of his hair.
"Let go sir." The security guards said.
Some were trying to get his hands off Zavi's hair, and pull him off.
Zavi was literally getting dragged and squirming.
Mateo punched him and kicked him in the head once more, until he couldn't hold on to his hair anymore, and the security guards roughly pulled Mateo away from the scene. The many people followed Mateo who was being dragged by the security guards until security guards actually said for them to go away.
I look back and Ayleo was literally flipping the fuck out, and about 6 security guards were holding him back and pinning him to the wall.
"Say somethin else! Lookin fruity all day every day!" Ayleo yelled.
"Shut the fuck up wannabe les twins!" Zavi yelled.
Haannnn I'm petty.
Mateo suddenly began squirming even more, and more security guards had to gold him back.
"STUPID BITCH WAY SOMETHIN ELSE BEFORE I PUNCH MY KNUCKLE DOWN YO THROUT!!! DUMB ASS FAGGOT GET YO EYEBALLS OFF MY DICK!!! MATTER OF FACT, HOP OFF BEFORE I BREAK YO NECK!!!!!" Mateo yelled at the top of his lungs.
Oh my lawd breh.

~

Later that night.
Jasmine pov
"It's not my fault! Him and his gay ass friends were at the mall too, and I just walked by, and he shoulder bumped me, but I ignored it and then he yelled 'fake Rae shremmurd!' And that's when all hell went lose." Mateo explained.
"Mateo you have to control yourself." Morris commented.
"I understand that, but I wanted to beat the shit outta him from the start when he first said this bull shit! And guess what though, if he sayin that we wannabe Rae Shremmurd and shit, how come Jimmy was gettin lit to Rolex huh? Huh!? EXPLAIN!?" Mateo yelled venting and crossing his arms.
Ion even know what happened because I was with Deja and Maj soooo.
But I'm really bouta hop on Ayleo ass because he put his hands on bestfran.
"But you could've ignored it M-"
"I'm tired of everyone's bullshit foreal!" Mateo groaned cutting Majesty off.
I get up and walk over to the other side of the room where the other half of everyone is yelling at Ayleo.
"Stupid bitch! You don't just hit people!" Bre yelled clapping their hands.
Ayleo sat on the chair and looked like he didn't even care, while everyone surrounded infront of him yelling at him.
He needs a good smack of sense across the face.
"Especially girls man! You're so stupid!" Key yelled.
"And ontop of that, come on man that's yo girlfriend!" Chy yelled.
"You fucking dumb bro! And you don't even care!" Zay yelled.
Ayleo still didn't look like he cared, and was just looking up at everyone with no remorse.
"How you gone do dat breh! Are you stupid! Do you need meds!" Imprint yelled hitting his head.
I shook my head.
"Stupid bitch jus gone hit my bestfran who you think you are! I understand she fighte back to but you gotta respect her!" I yelled.
"Exactly man, like jus because you mad, don't mean you gotta let it out on yo lady!" Kandi added on.
"Word!" Deja agreed shaking his head at Ayo and crossing her arms.
Ayleo still acted like he ain't give two shits, and he instead took his phone out.
Bonez snatched the phone from his hand and threw it across the room.
"I'm already pissed off, and y'all makin it worse." Ayleo said getting up and walking away.
There was then another set of yelling and we all looked to see Mateo and Majesty arguing.
"It don't matter! Your wrong! You should've left the situation as it is, and kept doing wha you doin!" She yelled.
"No I'm not! I wanted to beat the shit outta him so I did!" Mateo yelled back taking his bape mask off.
"That's where you're wrong! You always say you the bigger person, and don't throw the first punch like that, but look at you!" She yelled.
Mateo gripped his hair in frustration. "NO! I'm not bro! I'm not wrong! You're fucking wrong dumb bitch! What's wit all y'all!? What the fuck!" Mateo yelled. He then stormed out the hotel room.
She shook my head and rubbed her temples, while I shook my head.
Me and Key ain't having no problems.
I walk over to her and rub her back.
She looks up again, and I see her with tears streaming down her face.
"This ain't the first time....he don't listen." She said angrily.
She cries when she's mad.
"It's gone be ok. He gone be a bitch ahh nigga, and he gone come right back to you in a minute." I say shrugging.
It's true though lmao.
I look to see Morris shaking his head at the whole situation, and Ayo trying to keep his cool with everyone yelling at him.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" He finally yelled.
Everyone got quiet.
"Bitch you is not talkin to me." Chy said outta nowhere.
"You know what? Fuck y'all. War ma dick." He said putting his sneakers on.
"Where you going?" Morris asked going towards the door.
Ayleo ignored him, and stormed out the hotel room.

Got dayum.