Tiny gold digger

Majesty pov

We back home and mom went back to work and my closet is full of shit now.

I also got the iPhone 7+ in rose gold.

Yay I have lots of clothes for the first time.

We just finished organizing it and we finished putting the shoe boxes filled with shoes on the racks.

"DAYUM guh that was WERK! You now got too much clothes." Autumn said flopping on my bed.
I laugh.

Let's watch tv.
I turn on the tv which was build into the wall.

"Let's watch American Dad." Autumn says taking off her shoes.
I do the same.
"Kk bit." I say and I press it, pick a season and episode and we start watching it.
"Good morning USA I have a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day, it's sunny out side and got a smile on my face," Me and Autumn sing softly to the theme song.

Mateo pov

We back from the mall I bought Jade space jams and clothes, and me and Ayo both got Matching green timberlands, and a matching gold jacket for our performance with usher coming up.

But Jades birthday is tomorrow and people think that it's today so she got some her supporters saying happy birthday today.

I scroll on her recent picture that said

'My bday tmw bih'
I scrolled through her comments and she had cousins that I follow commenting, and I follow her mom and she commented to so being myself, I just read it.

Jacara._: I'm saying happy early bday because I felt like it but I can't believe my baby finally turning 15 years old!!! Happy early bday!!!!

Uhm 15??? Hol up.

I read her cousins and friends comments.

Loniiiilovee: hayy cousin jus wanted to say happy early bdayy look at us all growing up, you turning 15, I remember 8 years ago when you sang infront of all us us ily 😘.

This ain't real it can't be. So I read another cousins comments.

Mymyhun: Jade yous my bday twin cousin and you turn 15 tmw while I turn 16 but happy early birthday can't wait to see you again!!

I look at her friends comments.

They all say she's turning 15.

I'm 17.
And she turning 15.
She not 15 yet because her birthday tomorrow.
So I've been dating a 14 year old.
Beginning high schooler.
Used to be 8th grader.
Used to be middle schooler.
Somebody who is two years younger then me.

So earlier in the year, when I jus turned 17, she was 14.
I've been dating Jade since I was 15.
So she was about 12-13 years old when we started dating.

I could go to jail.

That shit pedophile.

I could be served in jail for 5 years because of pedophile.

"JADE!!" I yell while she was laying in my bed in the phone with her friend.

"Wait Mateo I'm on the phone!" She said.
"The phone that I fucking bought you." I say aggravated.
"You may have bought it but it's mine." She said with an attitude.
I grab her phone, end the call and go to my bathroom.
"Mateo stawp what the fuck!?" She yelled chasing me. I put her phone in the toilet.

She smacks me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! WHY ARE YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN DOING THIS TO ME OUT OF NOWHERE!!!" Jade yells.

"How old are you." I say softly.
"IM TURNING 17 WHAT THE FUCK!!" She yells walking out the bathroom.

"Jade." I say sternly following her,
"WHAT MATEO LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME WATCH TV!!!"
I turn the tv off.
Jade groans.
"MATEO WHAT THE FUCK!!" She yells at the top of her lungs.
"HOW OLD ARE YOU!!" I yell.
"IM 17!!"
"NO THE FUCK YOUR NOT!!!!" I yell getting tears in my eyes.
Jade starts crying.
"Bae I'm 17." She says between sobs and grabbing on to my arms.
I yank them away from her.
"Jade you know damn well you not 17." I say.
"Bae yes I am!!" She yells.
"You just gone do me like that, lie about you're age to me? No wonder random people calling me a pedophile." I say with tears going down my face.
"You used me." I say.
Jade was sitting on my bed crying while I was standing infront of her.
"Bae I can ex-"
"I ain't your Bae no more get out." I say cutting Jade off and pointing to the door.
"Mateo I'm turning 17! How could you fucking believe what social media says??!!" Jade yells.
"YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME!!!" Jade yells crying even more.
"You fucking took advantage of me." I say with more tears streaming down my face.
"I do everything for you! I buy you everything! Even if you be a bitch about it I still buy you what you wanted and I never stopped, just to find out you loved me for my money!" I yell.
"HOW OLD AM I THEN IF YOU SAY IM LYING ABOUT MY AGE!?" Jade yelled through sobs.
"Your turning 15 tomorrow gold digging hoe!" I said.
"Fuck you Mateo!" She yelled putting her shoes on and grabbing her purse, and the bags of clothes and shoes I bought her.
"Imma expose yo used to be middle schooler self." I said.
"What did you say?" She said dropping all her stuff.
"I didn't stutter."I said.
"I hate you." She said crying.
"Get out." I said softly.
"Imma come back watch." She said between sobs grabbing her stuff again.
"Get out Jade don't bother talking to me at school either." I said.

I watched Jade walk down the stairs and out the house.

I punch the wall.

"The fuck nigga!" Ayo said walking into the hallway from his room.

I broke down.

Nobody pov

Mateo punched the wall again and started crying.
"Bro what happened?" Ayo said concerned.
"She fucking took advantage of me. She never loved me for myself she just just me for who I am." Mateo said between sobs.

Ayo rubbed Mateo's back.

"What do you mean by that?" Ayo asked.
"She turning 15 tomorrow." Mateo said and he started continuously punching the wall leaving holes.
Ayleo was shocked.
He pulled Mateo back from the wall to prevent him from doing anymore damage.
Mateo laid on the floor crying while Ayleo stood there shocked at what he just heard.