Party

Before I do this chapter........

MERRY CHRISTMASSSS BITCHESS!!!!🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.

Okaya letsa starta

Majesty pov
"Aye love birds wake the fuck up!" A voice yelled hitting me and Teo.
I slowly looked up to see Autumn.. Wait Autumn???
"How you get here?" I say in a groggily voice.
"Through the door Dafuq ." Autumn says with a 'Dafuq' face.
I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around Mateo's waistline. He still sleep smh. I'm still on his lap by the way.
Ayleo then walks in.
"Y'all been sleep all day, and the party is about to start and Majesty you could go if you want." Ayleo said.
A smile rose across Autumns face as I weakly smirked because I was already gone sneak in, but I don't have to anymore.
"Okay." I say tiredly.
"Bae come on." Ayo said.
Bae‼️
My eyes widened.
"Who you calling bae?" Autumn asked suspiciously.
"You. And you will be mine soon." Ayleo said.
"Okaayyy???" Autumn said weirded out. She walked out the theatre laughing.
Damn I got excited for a second.
"Well get ready we leavin in a hour." Ayleo says walking out the theatre.
"Mateo." I say in a sing songy voice.
"Huh" He said with his eyes closed.
I peck him on the lips.
I get up and grab his arms and try and pull him off the couch.
This nigga look like 99 pounds buh he really 999 pounds shiid.
"Noooooooooooooooaaahhhhhh!!!!!!" Mateo groans.
"We have to get up!!!!" I yell trying to pull him up.
"Whyyyyyyyy!??" He groans.
"The party."
Mateo stops talking but his eyes were closed. I was still pulling him.
"OH fuck the party!" Mateo yelled and let go of my hands.
I fell on my ass.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.
"Oh sorry bae." Mateo says running up to me and helps me up.
He grabs my arm as we walk out the theatre and he pulled me into the kitchen. I saw Autumn leaning on the island on her phone as Mateo went upstairs.
"You brought night clothes?" I asked her. Because she's gonna end up sleeping over.
"Yea." She said not looking away from her phone.
"What time is it?" I say walking towards her. I see my purse still on the counter so I pick it up.
"8:45 and the party start at 9 buh nobody wanna go to parties right on time." She says.
"True buh lets get dressed though because I take long showers and I already know you do." I said walking out the kitchen.
"Kk." She said running ahead of me and up the stairs.
We went to my room.
"Ayo told me erryrhang that went down between y'all two." Autumn says smirking and getting clothes from her bag.
I gasp.
She started laughing.
"The way you was moaning you probably loved that head." She joked.
I pushed her.
"Stawwp." I say smiling.
"Whatever." She says going into the bathroom.
I go in my closet. I'll just wear a dress buh nah too fancy.
I grabbed a no sleeved camouflage dress that's stops at my knees. I go in my closet and look for shoes that I wanna wear with it.
I find the Jordan red lab 4 on the bottom row on sneakers. I pull it out succeeding not dropping any boxes.

 I pull it out succeeding not dropping any boxes

Dats the shoes

~

45 minutes later
Autumn came out the shower as I went in. I take an hour shower and come out seeing Autumn in this