Distress Love.

Majesty pov
I haven't stopped crying. He's on life support because his heart literally stopped beating. And at the house, his heart skipped a beat. Nobody told me about the disease he had or him having low blood pressure. Those both are life threatening things. So now, he's on life support and could possibly die with me the last thing of him remembering is me yelling at him because he wouldn't let me use his phone. I don't know what to do, all I've been doing is crying. He's been on life support for about a week now, and Monica isn't taking it well, and she had to go back to California. This shit got me fucked up.
I start crying again, and Jasmine and Autumn hug me, but they're both crying too.

I can't think. I can't.

Autumn pov
I feel so bad for what's happening. Teo is like a brother to me. And I wanna get back together with Ayleo, but he'll be a father in 2 months, and Mateo will be a father in a couple days. He's due today, tomorrow, or 2 days from now. August 28, 29, or 30. And tomorrow is Mateo's birthday and he's in the hospital. I feel so bad for Teo though. But I feel like he's right when he said something was off with his bestfriend. And Ayo, he wouldn't just fuck another girl right then and there. I walk in the kitchen and I see him leaning on the island with his head at his hands, and I could tell he was crying. I might as well be nice because all I've been doing is being mean to him.

I walk up to him and pat, and rub his back.
He looks at me, and looks away.

"I'm sorry." He said lowly.

There was a silence.

"It's ok." I say softly.

He looked at me. "You sure?"

I nod.

"C-can you help me raise the baby? Hazel said she couldn't be there." He said sniffing.

I nodded, and I felt more tears fall down my cheeks. "We'll work it out." I say softly.

I wipe his tears and pull him towards me and hug him, with him hugging back.

I run his back. "We'll work it out."

The next day....

I laughed, and Ayleo did too.

"Let's name her Sharkiesha." He said.

"No!" I yell laughing again.

"Pick a unique name." I say.

"Well, let's do an A." He said.

"Addison?" I suggest.

We both looked at eachother. "Naahh."

We looked back infront of us, deep in thought of what the baby girls name should be.

"This doesn't start with an A, but I've liked this name for a while."

He looked down at me. "What?"

"Pandora."

His face softened and he looked back infront of him. "Maybe."

I kept thinking. I gasp. "Desire. Not Desiree, but Desire. As in, my desire right now is food."

Ayleo stifled a laugh. "Ok. I like that name."

I smiled. "Ok."

"The middle name could be Pandora then." He shrugged.

"Ok."

He walks up to me and hugs me and pecks my lips and I hold him tit hugging him back.

I'm so happy I have him back.