Breaking up.

3 months later

Nobody pov
"Why would you do this to me you hoe!" Majesty yelled smacking Mateo across the face but fails with Mateo grabbing her arm, and pushing, and pinning her to a wall.
"Don't try and hit me. They not pregnant. Deja got a stomach virus and ain't say shit, and Heaven my best friend. We was drunk, ain't know the fuck what was happening, and she got an abortion." Mateo said coldly.
Majesty gritted her teeth in anger, and began using her strength trying to push him off.
She pushed him off, but Mateo pushed her back on the wall grabbing her arms.
"I DONT TALK TO HOES!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs in Mateo's face.
"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled.
"Leave me alone!! You always do me wro-"
"Don't even say shit Majesty because you sayin shit to me, and I know you fucking did shit behind my back too!" He yelled.
She grew silent.
"Exactly. Who?!" He yelled again.
She looked to the floor.
"Who Maj?!"
"A-Alonzo." She said above a whisper.
"And I know you pregnant Maj. You wearing all these huge ass sweatshirts lately, and ain't post nothing on yo Instagram." He said feeling betrayed.
He pulled up her sweatshirt, and he saw a small baby bump.
He looked back up at her.
She began crying.
"W-we can't be together no more." Mateo scoffed, and walked away shaking his head.
"People sayin I'm hoeing around, damn we all fuckin hoeing around damnit." Mateo said to himself.

Mateo pov
I love Majesty and always will, but now, she my sister.
I'm not mad at how she prego and all, but I'm mad at how she try and pin shit on me, when she was fucking around herself.

True dat.